Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- Letter: Our public lands
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20