Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Who are the real heroes of election reform?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Robert J. Samuelson: Income tax has become a...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 66
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 52
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 27
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 27
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 26