Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: No welfare, ever 81
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21