Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- In our opinion: Don't delay saving for...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: Where's Al Gore?
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Letter: Floundering economy
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 38
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 35
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Letter: Golden goose 31