Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- My view: Moving the prison would present...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 67
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 46
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 40
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23