Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Fredric Rolando: U.S. Postal Service still...
- Letter: We can do better
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- My view: Problems with Rep. Mike Noel’s...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 57
- Letter: Fair living wage 33
- In our opinion: Time to separate food... 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 24
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 21