Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do better...
- Lois M. Collins: School start times are...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Same-sex...
- Letter: Police brutality
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 79
- Letter: Police brutality 57
- Whitt Flora: It's time to put U.S.... 35
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 35
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 29
- Robert J. Samuelson: Do Democrats do it... 27
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs... 26
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's... 24