Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Who are the real heroes of election reform?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 31
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 29
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21