Letter: Why force an organization or club to change in order to fit my personal beliefs?
Eric Gay, Associated Press
If the guiding principles, rules or philosophies of an organization or club don't align with my personal beliefs, why would I deem it necessary to try to force them to adopt my personal preferences? I would find a different organization or create one of my own which meets my needs.
Ike J. May
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new, less...
- Jay Evensen: Why some mothers kill babies:...
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate
- Drew Clark: Meaning of 'thou shalt not kill'...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Long-term unemployment...
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in...
- In our opinion: Obamacare's 'success'... 88
- Charles Krauthammer: Defend the... 52
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Why the... 52
- In our opinion: The Ten Commandments in... 51
- Robert Bennett: Making our own spending... 40
- Letter: Money is not speech 36
- Letter: Disagreement vs. hate 28
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 28