MILFORD 39, MANILA 31: The Milford Tigers earned fifth place in the 1A state tournament with a win over Manila. The team was led by junior Kennedy Netto, who scored 12 points, and senior Tia Florence, who scored 10 points. The loss means Manila takes seventh place. The Mustang offense was led by Janell Reed, who scored eight points, Ashlee Hullinger, who scored seven, and Rebecca Collett, who finished with six points.
PANGUITCH 55, DUCHESNE 26: The Bobcats earned sixth-place with a victory over Duchesne. Darri Frandsen led the young team with 25 points. Whittni Orton and Chesney Campbell added eight points each.The loss means the Eagles finish in eighth place. Mashaylee Giles led the team's offense with 11 points.
BEAR RIVER 56, SPANISH FORK 48: Jordan Theurer led the Bears with 27 points, and Terrell Fridal and Alyssa Park each contributed eight points and eight rebounds in the win over Spanish Fork. In the loss, McKinley Brinkerhoff had 14 points.
CEDAR 70, UINTAH 40: Tara Shipp led the Cedar attack with 16 points, and the home team finished the game on a 23-10 run to oust Uintah from the 3A playoffs.
DIXIE 51, JUAN DIEGO 39: Dixie turned up the pressure in the second quarter by outscoring Juan Diego 14-4, and the visiting team handed Juan Diego just it's third loss of the season. Caroline Lantor and Kelsey McCann each scored 14 in the Flyers win.
CARBON 35, STANSBURY 33: Shelby Cornforth put up the game winning basket with five seconds remaining, via the assist from Katie Basinger to lift Carbon over Stansbury in the first round of the 3A playoffs.
SNOW CANYON 61, JUDGE MEMORIAL 57: Snow Canyon beat Judge Memorial in the first round of the 3A playoffs. Megan Leavitt led the Warriors with 21 points and 17 rebounds.
DELTA 33, OGDEN 28: Delta gained the win in the first round of the 3A playoffs after a hard-fought battle with Ogden. To lead the Rabbits, TaNeil Clayton had 22 points, including three 3-pointers.
MORGAN 54, NORTH SANPETE 42: McKenzie Schenk led the Trojans with a double-double of 12 points and 10 rebounds to secure the win over North Sanpete. In the loss, Keisha Jorgenson led all scorers with 16 points, including two 3-pointers.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- High school football: 2016 schedules... 5
- Layton junior high wrestler loses... 3
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300... 3
- Ranking the 38 Utah ties selected in... 3
- Dick Harmon: Why NCAA's wise decision... 3
- High school baseball: Herriman rallies... 1
- Skyridge High School 2016 football... 0