Grey seals Tasha, 9, left, and Boone, 9, nuzzle behind the heart-shaped gelatin and ice treats they received for Valentine's Day at the Brookfield Zoo in Brookfield, Ill. The Animal Programs staff for the Chicago Zoological Society is always thinking of ways to physically and mentally stimulate the animals. One way is by providing them with a variety of different enrichment and food items they normally do not receive on a regular basis.
- In Ferguson, mundane choices led to tragedy
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Fans go wild over 88-second 'Star Wars'...
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Official Christmas tree arrives at White House
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 71
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Evangelicals with gay children... 23
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11