Grey seals Tasha, 9, left, and Boone, 9, nuzzle behind the heart-shaped gelatin and ice treats they received for Valentine's Day at the Brookfield Zoo in Brookfield, Ill. The Animal Programs staff for the Chicago Zoological Society is always thinking of ways to physically and mentally stimulate the animals. One way is by providing them with a variety of different enrichment and food items they normally do not receive on a regular basis.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- How much America wants to be taxed 6