Grey seals Tasha, 9, left, and Boone, 9, nuzzle behind the heart-shaped gelatin and ice treats they received for Valentine's Day at the Brookfield Zoo in Brookfield, Ill. The Animal Programs staff for the Chicago Zoological Society is always thinking of ways to physically and mentally stimulate the animals. One way is by providing them with a variety of different enrichment and food items they normally do not receive on a regular basis.
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state...
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- The best (and worst) states when it comes to...
- Deaths in storm drains raise safety issue
- Britain mourns aid worker slain by Islamic...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 23
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11