Grey seals Tasha, 9, left, and Boone, 9, nuzzle behind the heart-shaped gelatin and ice treats they received for Valentine's Day at the Brookfield Zoo in Brookfield, Ill. The Animal Programs staff for the Chicago Zoological Society is always thinking of ways to physically and mentally stimulate the animals. One way is by providing them with a variety of different enrichment and food items they normally do not receive on a regular basis.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Deported Mexicans find new life at call centers
- Religious companies can now opt out of paying...
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common Core
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters...
- Photographer is using portraits to combat...
- How poverty plays a role in Ferguson
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 119
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban... 17
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Another American hostage at risk by... 13