Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked... 21