Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- In our opinion: Increased on-screen violence...
- John Florez: Have students become pawns for...
- Letter: US dollar
- Letter: Trump's delegate count
- Michael Gerson: The Syrian fire will continue...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 54
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 40
- Michael Gerson: The Trump train is... 35
- My view: Character still matters in... 26
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 23
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 23
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 22
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 20