Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal benefits of...
- My view: Medical marijuana: Google vs. PubMed
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- My view: Does going to pot send the wrong...
- Rely on invisible hand?
- George F. Will: Break the dentists' hold on...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 58
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe? 39
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 32
- In our opinion: Alleged medicinal... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 24