Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30