Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 58
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 29