Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34