Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
As I watched the television news story on Wednesday as the crowds descended on the Capitol and the governor's office demanding an immediate resolution to the pollution problem in the valley, I could not help but ponder: How many of those folks walked or rode their bicycles up that steep hill to the Capitol, or did they drive their cars and trucks and park them in the parking lot?
- Letter: What this issue is really about
- In our opinion: Thankfully speaking —...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Hospitality...
- Letter: King Obama
- Drew Clark: Interfaith conference at Vatican...
- Letter: Speak kind words
- In our opinion: Fear, intentions can result...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 73
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Letter: Acting on immigration 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 46
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- Letter: King Obama 30
- My view: Global warming needs free market 27