Utah Jazz hold on to beat Minnesota Timberwolves, 97-93, Jazz nation reacts (#UTAatMIN)
Despite establishing a 15-point lead against Minnesota in the second half Wednesday night, Utah was tested in the final minutes of the game.
Holding off the Timberwolves, the Jazz took a 97-93 victory and have momentum going into the All-Star break.
Utah dominated Minnesota in transition baskets, scoring 17 fast-break points to the Timberwolves' 8.
Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson led the Jazz, scoring 21 and 22 points, respectively.
The Timberwolves dropped to 19-31 on the season.
Full recap coming soon.
Topics: Utah Jazz
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 88
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32