Utah Jazz hold on to beat Minnesota Timberwolves, 97-93, Jazz nation reacts (#UTAatMIN)
Despite establishing a 15-point lead against Minnesota in the second half Wednesday night, Utah was tested in the final minutes of the game.
Holding off the Timberwolves, the Jazz took a 97-93 victory and have momentum going into the All-Star break.
Utah dominated Minnesota in transition baskets, scoring 17 fast-break points to the Timberwolves' 8.
Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson led the Jazz, scoring 21 and 22 points, respectively.
The Timberwolves dropped to 19-31 on the season.
Full recap coming soon.
Topics: Utah Jazz
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16