Utah Jazz hold on to beat Minnesota Timberwolves, 97-93, Jazz nation reacts (#UTAatMIN)
Despite establishing a 15-point lead against Minnesota in the second half Wednesday night, Utah was tested in the final minutes of the game.
Holding off the Timberwolves, the Jazz took a 97-93 victory and have momentum going into the All-Star break.
Utah dominated Minnesota in transition baskets, scoring 17 fast-break points to the Timberwolves' 8.
Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson led the Jazz, scoring 21 and 22 points, respectively.
The Timberwolves dropped to 19-31 on the season.
Full recap coming soon.
Topics: Utah Jazz
- Roger Federer says he is out for Olympics,...
- Mickelson not close to being over runner-up...
- College Football Playoff moves most future...
- Olympic organizers suspect 'isolated'...
- Cavaliers re-sign veteran forward Richard...
- Jimmy Walker opens with 65 at stifling PGA;...
- Akpom scores deciding goal as Arsenal tops...
- Streb shoots 63 and joins Walker in lead at PGA
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 65
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 58
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 52
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football... 40
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 37
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 26
- Former Utah punter Tom Hackett waived... 20