It is comforting to know that aid is finally coming to those who have been victims of Superstorm Sandy in late October. I am sure that the $50.5 billion aid will be most appreciated by those who are in need.
I have only a few questions about the bill. First, where is the money comming from? I know that I have to budget my money and if an unexpected bill comes I have to juggle my funds to meet the need. If that is the case, what is not being funded fully? Thirdly, who will manage the distribution of the money? Finally, is there going to be an accounting of the money spent?
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 82
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 71
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27