It is comforting to know that aid is finally coming to those who have been victims of Superstorm Sandy in late October. I am sure that the $50.5 billion aid will be most appreciated by those who are in need.
I have only a few questions about the bill. First, where is the money comming from? I know that I have to budget my money and if an unexpected bill comes I have to juggle my funds to meet the need. If that is the case, what is not being funded fully? Thirdly, who will manage the distribution of the money? Finally, is there going to be an accounting of the money spent?
- My view: History lesson — 'Taking back'...
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- In our opinion: With caucus compromise, Utah...
- John Florez: Education — Big government...
- Letter: A 'dying' document
- In our opinion: Prison relocation iffy
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 67
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 53
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 30
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to... 30
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod 21