It is comforting to know that aid is finally coming to those who have been victims of Superstorm Sandy in late October. I am sure that the $50.5 billion aid will be most appreciated by those who are in need.
I have only a few questions about the bill. First, where is the money comming from? I know that I have to budget my money and if an unexpected bill comes I have to juggle my funds to meet the need. If that is the case, what is not being funded fully? Thirdly, who will manage the distribution of the money? Finally, is there going to be an accounting of the money spent?
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28