It is comforting to know that aid is finally coming to those who have been victims of Superstorm Sandy in late October. I am sure that the $50.5 billion aid will be most appreciated by those who are in need.
I have only a few questions about the bill. First, where is the money comming from? I know that I have to budget my money and if an unexpected bill comes I have to juggle my funds to meet the need. If that is the case, what is not being funded fully? Thirdly, who will manage the distribution of the money? Finally, is there going to be an accounting of the money spent?
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33