It is comforting to know that aid is finally coming to those who have been victims of Superstorm Sandy in late October. I am sure that the $50.5 billion aid will be most appreciated by those who are in need.
I have only a few questions about the bill. First, where is the money comming from? I know that I have to budget my money and if an unexpected bill comes I have to juggle my funds to meet the need. If that is the case, what is not being funded fully? Thirdly, who will manage the distribution of the money? Finally, is there going to be an accounting of the money spent?
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- Doug Robinson: Horrific crimes show the thin...
- Jay Evensen: No more rent for inmates —...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- My view: Utah's agriculture industry needs...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- Lois M. Collins: Ukraine hoax fuels anger,...
- Letter: Right and wrong 91
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 67
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 49
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 43
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 40
- In our opinion: Western land standoff... 31
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28