It is comforting to know that aid is finally coming to those who have been victims of Superstorm Sandy in late October. I am sure that the $50.5 billion aid will be most appreciated by those who are in need.
I have only a few questions about the bill. First, where is the money comming from? I know that I have to budget my money and if an unexpected bill comes I have to juggle my funds to meet the need. If that is the case, what is not being funded fully? Thirdly, who will manage the distribution of the money? Finally, is there going to be an accounting of the money spent?
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Search for extraterrestrial life goes on,...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: Move to the center
- Letters: No welfare, ever 70
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 32
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 29
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 20
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 19
- In our opinion: Scouting success will... 18