WEST VALLEY CITY — The Utah Grizzlies defeated the Idaho Steelheads 5-4 Saturday night at Maverik Center before 6,014 fans.
Utah broke a 2-2 tie going to the third period with three goals in a 5:13 span to build a 5-2 lead, before Idaho stormed back with two goals in 3:11 to make it 5-4 with 9:23 left. Utah head coach Kevin Colley called timeout and Utah held on, blocking several shots and allowing just four shots on Shane Owen to seal the win.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14