Utah Jazz: Jazz lose in Sacramento, 120-109, live reactions from Twitter
Alec Burks scored 24 points for the Utah Jazz, but could not stop them from losing to the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night, 120-109.
Coming off the bench, Burks had a huge game for Utah, but ultimately it was Isaiah Thomas and the Kings who came out on top. Thomas had 25 points on the night.
Sacramento were always in the lead. Utah tied the score at 49-49, but they never managed to get in the game, and by the end it was an easy win for the Kings.
Utah's offense was good, shooting 49 percent from the field, but they struggled to contain the Kings, letting three players reach points totals of more than 20 - Thomas, Jason Thompson, and Marcus Thornton.
Utah is now 28-24 for the season.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27