Utah Jazz: Jazz lose in Sacramento, 120-109, live reactions from Twitter
Alec Burks scored 24 points for the Utah Jazz, but could not stop them from losing to the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night, 120-109.
Coming off the bench, Burks had a huge game for Utah, but ultimately it was Isaiah Thomas and the Kings who came out on top. Thomas had 25 points on the night.
Sacramento were always in the lead. Utah tied the score at 49-49, but they never managed to get in the game, and by the end it was an easy win for the Kings.
Utah's offense was good, shooting 49 percent from the field, but they struggled to contain the Kings, letting three players reach points totals of more than 20 - Thomas, Jason Thompson, and Marcus Thornton.
Utah is now 28-24 for the season.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 10
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this... 5