Utah Jazz: Jazz lose in Sacramento, 120-109, live reactions from Twitter
Alec Burks scored 24 points for the Utah Jazz, but could not stop them from losing to the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night, 120-109.
Coming off the bench, Burks had a huge game for Utah, but ultimately it was Isaiah Thomas and the Kings who came out on top. Thomas had 25 points on the night.
Sacramento were always in the lead. Utah tied the score at 49-49, but they never managed to get in the game, and by the end it was an easy win for the Kings.
Utah's offense was good, shooting 49 percent from the field, but they struggled to contain the Kings, letting three players reach points totals of more than 20 - Thomas, Jason Thompson, and Marcus Thornton.
Utah is now 28-24 for the season.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 85
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32