Utah Jazz: Jazz lose in Sacramento, 120-109, live reactions from Twitter
Alec Burks scored 24 points for the Utah Jazz, but could not stop them from losing to the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night, 120-109.
Coming off the bench, Burks had a huge game for Utah, but ultimately it was Isaiah Thomas and the Kings who came out on top. Thomas had 25 points on the night.
Sacramento were always in the lead. Utah tied the score at 49-49, but they never managed to get in the game, and by the end it was an easy win for the Kings.
Utah's offense was good, shooting 49 percent from the field, but they struggled to contain the Kings, letting three players reach points totals of more than 20 - Thomas, Jason Thompson, and Marcus Thornton.
Utah is now 28-24 for the season.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26