Utah Jazz: Jazz lose in Sacramento, 120-109, live reactions from Twitter
Alec Burks scored 24 points for the Utah Jazz, but could not stop them from losing to the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night, 120-109.
Coming off the bench, Burks had a huge game for Utah, but ultimately it was Isaiah Thomas and the Kings who came out on top. Thomas had 25 points on the night.
Sacramento were always in the lead. Utah tied the score at 49-49, but they never managed to get in the game, and by the end it was an easy win for the Kings.
Utah's offense was good, shooting 49 percent from the field, but they struggled to contain the Kings, letting three players reach points totals of more than 20 - Thomas, Jason Thompson, and Marcus Thornton.
Utah is now 28-24 for the season.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 90
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 75
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34