Spanish Fork High School: Back row from left: Taylor Baum, Dance; Chet Oxborrow, Mathematics; Ty Jurkatis, Social Science; McKay Lewis, English; Jairus Pace, Business & Marketing Education; Jeffrey Coons, Foreign Language; Tyler Randolph, Computer Technology; Sarah Insalaco, Music. Front row from left: Samantha Hatfield, Family & Consumer Sciences; Cheyenne Jensen, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Natalie Parkinson, Science; Alexa Baker, Visual Arts; Brooklyn Young, Speech/Drama.
Springville High School: Back row from left: Jacob Simmons, English; Payton Elijah Seamons, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Mitchell Chestnut Murray, Mathematics; Bradley Borget, Computer Technology; Forrest Markham, Social Science; Kyle Robert Gashler, Science. Front row from left: Natasha Calista Houtz, Business & Marketing Education; Kristi Lyn Hatch, Music; Julianna McKayla Sheffield, Dance; Kylie Emma Graves, Visual Arts; Leksi Rosenberg, Foreign Language.
Timpanogos High School: Back row from left: Zack Harmer, Science; Caleb Porter, Mathematics; Aaron Sellars, Business & Marketing Education; Addison Hunsaker, English. Middle row from left: Megan Barrus, Adviser; Zahaia Cuevas, Family & Consumer Sciences; Emily Brown, Music; Rebecca Wood, Visual Arts; Claire Ashcraft, Computer Technology. Front row from left: Lizzy Jessop, Foreign Language; Kilee Endicott, Social Science; Nikelle Reese, Speech/Drama; Sidney Snowden, Dance.
Timpview High School: Back row from left: Mackenzie Nelson, Speech/Drama; Jacob Lamb, Skilled & Technology Sciences Education; Sarah Coleman, Visual Arts; Diane Donaldson, Family & Consumer Sciences. Middle row from left: Taylor Sorenson, Science; Chris Oh, Mathematics; Bryce Lund, Computer Technology; Steven Perry, Business & Marketing Education; Jim Lu, Music. Front row from left: Cariel Smith, Social Studies; Elizabeth Barton, English; Sasha Heaps, Dance; Marin Reeve, Foreign Language.
Walden School: Rian Lawrence, left, Science; Sidney Peery, right, English.
Westlake High School: Back row from left: Kristofer Shawgo, Mathematics; Eric Wilcox, Family & Consumer Sciences; Austin Buxton, Science; John Robe, Computer Technology. Middle row from left: Becca Mitton, Music; Ashlie Stoddard, Dance; Michelle Klamm, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Danahy Rios, Foreign Language. Front row from left: Elise Evans, English; Arielle De Jesus, Social Science; Jessica Montgomery, Speech/Drama; Sadie Slikker, Visual Arts.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14