Spanish Fork High School: Back row from left: Taylor Baum, Dance; Chet Oxborrow, Mathematics; Ty Jurkatis, Social Science; McKay Lewis, English; Jairus Pace, Business & Marketing Education; Jeffrey Coons, Foreign Language; Tyler Randolph, Computer Technology; Sarah Insalaco, Music. Front row from left: Samantha Hatfield, Family & Consumer Sciences; Cheyenne Jensen, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Natalie Parkinson, Science; Alexa Baker, Visual Arts; Brooklyn Young, Speech/Drama.
Springville High School: Back row from left: Jacob Simmons, English; Payton Elijah Seamons, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Mitchell Chestnut Murray, Mathematics; Bradley Borget, Computer Technology; Forrest Markham, Social Science; Kyle Robert Gashler, Science. Front row from left: Natasha Calista Houtz, Business & Marketing Education; Kristi Lyn Hatch, Music; Julianna McKayla Sheffield, Dance; Kylie Emma Graves, Visual Arts; Leksi Rosenberg, Foreign Language.
Timpanogos High School: Back row from left: Zack Harmer, Science; Caleb Porter, Mathematics; Aaron Sellars, Business & Marketing Education; Addison Hunsaker, English. Middle row from left: Megan Barrus, Adviser; Zahaia Cuevas, Family & Consumer Sciences; Emily Brown, Music; Rebecca Wood, Visual Arts; Claire Ashcraft, Computer Technology. Front row from left: Lizzy Jessop, Foreign Language; Kilee Endicott, Social Science; Nikelle Reese, Speech/Drama; Sidney Snowden, Dance.
Timpview High School: Back row from left: Mackenzie Nelson, Speech/Drama; Jacob Lamb, Skilled & Technology Sciences Education; Sarah Coleman, Visual Arts; Diane Donaldson, Family & Consumer Sciences. Middle row from left: Taylor Sorenson, Science; Chris Oh, Mathematics; Bryce Lund, Computer Technology; Steven Perry, Business & Marketing Education; Jim Lu, Music. Front row from left: Cariel Smith, Social Studies; Elizabeth Barton, English; Sasha Heaps, Dance; Marin Reeve, Foreign Language.
Walden School: Rian Lawrence, left, Science; Sidney Peery, right, English.
Westlake High School: Back row from left: Kristofer Shawgo, Mathematics; Eric Wilcox, Family & Consumer Sciences; Austin Buxton, Science; John Robe, Computer Technology. Middle row from left: Becca Mitton, Music; Ashlie Stoddard, Dance; Michelle Klamm, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Danahy Rios, Foreign Language. Front row from left: Elise Evans, English; Arielle De Jesus, Social Science; Jessica Montgomery, Speech/Drama; Sadie Slikker, Visual Arts.
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- UDOT to release preliminary results of S.R....
- Democrats say county primary election voter...
- Walking tour, barbecue Saturday in Murray
- Wife of Sandy man killed by police sues West...
- GOED announces nearly $2 million in...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 14
- Utah defends busting theater for... 12