Spanish Fork High School: Back row from left: Taylor Baum, Dance; Chet Oxborrow, Mathematics; Ty Jurkatis, Social Science; McKay Lewis, English; Jairus Pace, Business & Marketing Education; Jeffrey Coons, Foreign Language; Tyler Randolph, Computer Technology; Sarah Insalaco, Music. Front row from left: Samantha Hatfield, Family & Consumer Sciences; Cheyenne Jensen, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Natalie Parkinson, Science; Alexa Baker, Visual Arts; Brooklyn Young, Speech/Drama.
Springville High School: Back row from left: Jacob Simmons, English; Payton Elijah Seamons, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Mitchell Chestnut Murray, Mathematics; Bradley Borget, Computer Technology; Forrest Markham, Social Science; Kyle Robert Gashler, Science. Front row from left: Natasha Calista Houtz, Business & Marketing Education; Kristi Lyn Hatch, Music; Julianna McKayla Sheffield, Dance; Kylie Emma Graves, Visual Arts; Leksi Rosenberg, Foreign Language.
Timpanogos High School: Back row from left: Zack Harmer, Science; Caleb Porter, Mathematics; Aaron Sellars, Business & Marketing Education; Addison Hunsaker, English. Middle row from left: Megan Barrus, Adviser; Zahaia Cuevas, Family & Consumer Sciences; Emily Brown, Music; Rebecca Wood, Visual Arts; Claire Ashcraft, Computer Technology. Front row from left: Lizzy Jessop, Foreign Language; Kilee Endicott, Social Science; Nikelle Reese, Speech/Drama; Sidney Snowden, Dance.
Timpview High School: Back row from left: Mackenzie Nelson, Speech/Drama; Jacob Lamb, Skilled & Technology Sciences Education; Sarah Coleman, Visual Arts; Diane Donaldson, Family & Consumer Sciences. Middle row from left: Taylor Sorenson, Science; Chris Oh, Mathematics; Bryce Lund, Computer Technology; Steven Perry, Business & Marketing Education; Jim Lu, Music. Front row from left: Cariel Smith, Social Studies; Elizabeth Barton, English; Sasha Heaps, Dance; Marin Reeve, Foreign Language.
Walden School: Rian Lawrence, left, Science; Sidney Peery, right, English.
Westlake High School: Back row from left: Kristofer Shawgo, Mathematics; Eric Wilcox, Family & Consumer Sciences; Austin Buxton, Science; John Robe, Computer Technology. Middle row from left: Becca Mitton, Music; Ashlie Stoddard, Dance; Michelle Klamm, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Danahy Rios, Foreign Language. Front row from left: Elise Evans, English; Arielle De Jesus, Social Science; Jessica Montgomery, Speech/Drama; Sadie Slikker, Visual Arts.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 31
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13