Spanish Fork High School: Back row from left: Taylor Baum, Dance; Chet Oxborrow, Mathematics; Ty Jurkatis, Social Science; McKay Lewis, English; Jairus Pace, Business & Marketing Education; Jeffrey Coons, Foreign Language; Tyler Randolph, Computer Technology; Sarah Insalaco, Music. Front row from left: Samantha Hatfield, Family & Consumer Sciences; Cheyenne Jensen, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Natalie Parkinson, Science; Alexa Baker, Visual Arts; Brooklyn Young, Speech/Drama.
Springville High School: Back row from left: Jacob Simmons, English; Payton Elijah Seamons, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Mitchell Chestnut Murray, Mathematics; Bradley Borget, Computer Technology; Forrest Markham, Social Science; Kyle Robert Gashler, Science. Front row from left: Natasha Calista Houtz, Business & Marketing Education; Kristi Lyn Hatch, Music; Julianna McKayla Sheffield, Dance; Kylie Emma Graves, Visual Arts; Leksi Rosenberg, Foreign Language.
Timpanogos High School: Back row from left: Zack Harmer, Science; Caleb Porter, Mathematics; Aaron Sellars, Business & Marketing Education; Addison Hunsaker, English. Middle row from left: Megan Barrus, Adviser; Zahaia Cuevas, Family & Consumer Sciences; Emily Brown, Music; Rebecca Wood, Visual Arts; Claire Ashcraft, Computer Technology. Front row from left: Lizzy Jessop, Foreign Language; Kilee Endicott, Social Science; Nikelle Reese, Speech/Drama; Sidney Snowden, Dance.
Timpview High School: Back row from left: Mackenzie Nelson, Speech/Drama; Jacob Lamb, Skilled & Technology Sciences Education; Sarah Coleman, Visual Arts; Diane Donaldson, Family & Consumer Sciences. Middle row from left: Taylor Sorenson, Science; Chris Oh, Mathematics; Bryce Lund, Computer Technology; Steven Perry, Business & Marketing Education; Jim Lu, Music. Front row from left: Cariel Smith, Social Studies; Elizabeth Barton, English; Sasha Heaps, Dance; Marin Reeve, Foreign Language.
Walden School: Rian Lawrence, left, Science; Sidney Peery, right, English.
Westlake High School: Back row from left: Kristofer Shawgo, Mathematics; Eric Wilcox, Family & Consumer Sciences; Austin Buxton, Science; John Robe, Computer Technology. Middle row from left: Becca Mitton, Music; Ashlie Stoddard, Dance; Michelle Klamm, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Danahy Rios, Foreign Language. Front row from left: Elise Evans, English; Arielle De Jesus, Social Science; Jessica Montgomery, Speech/Drama; Sadie Slikker, Visual Arts.
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 18
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 13