Spanish Fork High School: Back row from left: Taylor Baum, Dance; Chet Oxborrow, Mathematics; Ty Jurkatis, Social Science; McKay Lewis, English; Jairus Pace, Business & Marketing Education; Jeffrey Coons, Foreign Language; Tyler Randolph, Computer Technology; Sarah Insalaco, Music. Front row from left: Samantha Hatfield, Family & Consumer Sciences; Cheyenne Jensen, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Natalie Parkinson, Science; Alexa Baker, Visual Arts; Brooklyn Young, Speech/Drama.
Springville High School: Back row from left: Jacob Simmons, English; Payton Elijah Seamons, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Mitchell Chestnut Murray, Mathematics; Bradley Borget, Computer Technology; Forrest Markham, Social Science; Kyle Robert Gashler, Science. Front row from left: Natasha Calista Houtz, Business & Marketing Education; Kristi Lyn Hatch, Music; Julianna McKayla Sheffield, Dance; Kylie Emma Graves, Visual Arts; Leksi Rosenberg, Foreign Language.
Timpanogos High School: Back row from left: Zack Harmer, Science; Caleb Porter, Mathematics; Aaron Sellars, Business & Marketing Education; Addison Hunsaker, English. Middle row from left: Megan Barrus, Adviser; Zahaia Cuevas, Family & Consumer Sciences; Emily Brown, Music; Rebecca Wood, Visual Arts; Claire Ashcraft, Computer Technology. Front row from left: Lizzy Jessop, Foreign Language; Kilee Endicott, Social Science; Nikelle Reese, Speech/Drama; Sidney Snowden, Dance.
Timpview High School: Back row from left: Mackenzie Nelson, Speech/Drama; Jacob Lamb, Skilled & Technology Sciences Education; Sarah Coleman, Visual Arts; Diane Donaldson, Family & Consumer Sciences. Middle row from left: Taylor Sorenson, Science; Chris Oh, Mathematics; Bryce Lund, Computer Technology; Steven Perry, Business & Marketing Education; Jim Lu, Music. Front row from left: Cariel Smith, Social Studies; Elizabeth Barton, English; Sasha Heaps, Dance; Marin Reeve, Foreign Language.
Walden School: Rian Lawrence, left, Science; Sidney Peery, right, English.
Westlake High School: Back row from left: Kristofer Shawgo, Mathematics; Eric Wilcox, Family & Consumer Sciences; Austin Buxton, Science; John Robe, Computer Technology. Middle row from left: Becca Mitton, Music; Ashlie Stoddard, Dance; Michelle Klamm, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Danahy Rios, Foreign Language. Front row from left: Elise Evans, English; Arielle De Jesus, Social Science; Jessica Montgomery, Speech/Drama; Sadie Slikker, Visual Arts.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15