Syracuse High School: Back row from left: Parker Greenhalgh, Science; Jarom Hansen, Visual Arts; Jesse Lee, Music; Zach Lamb, Foreign Language; Tyler Bowles, Mathematics; Scott Wilcox, Business & Marketing Education. Front row from left: Cameron Dower, Social Science; Alyssa Wakefield, Dance; Lindsey Carroll, English; Kendra Perkins, Speech/Drama; Kaitlyn Burgess, Family & Consumer Sciences.
Tooele High School: Back row from left: Logan M. Lang, Social Science; Andrew G. Swan, Music; Kyle C. Fletcher, Mathematics; Alyssa K. Banks, Dance. Middle row from left: Harmony S. Legge, English; McKinley K. Benson, Speech/Drama; Briana N. Boulton, Science; Sierra T. Whipple-Padgen, Skilled and Technical Sciences Education. Front row from left: Taylor R. Bennett, Family & Consumer Sciences; Darby Manchester, Visual Arts; Madeline C. M. Miller, Foreign Language; Tynan W. Peacock, Computer Technology; McKae J. Searle, Business & Marketing Education.
Utah Connections High School: Above left, Robert Steven Burton II, Computer Technology; Above right, Shawn T. Kapscos, Science; Right, Rachel Ann Haliburton, Social Science.
Utah Virtual High School: Back row from left: Loriel Brown, Music; Miranda Holtreman, (not participating); Natalie Beck, Visual Arts. Front row: Kyler Alvey, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education. Not pictured Jennifer Colangelo, Social Science.
Viewmont High School: Back row from left: Chandler Whitlock, Science; Rachel Schriever, Skilled and Technical Sciences Education; Landon Brown, Social Science. Middle row from left: Eliza Thacker, Business & Marketing Education; Spencer Nash, Foreign Language; Mikenna Worthington, Music; Danny Foster, Mathematics; Allison Oligschlaeger, Speech/Drama. Front row from left: Alexandria Haslam, English; Breckan George, Dance; Miriam Blaser, Family & Consumer Sciences; Alexis Rausch, Visual Arts.
Weber High School: Back row from left: Jacob Gossner, Music; Elias Johnson, Science. Middle row from left: Jeremy Porter, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; London Musgrave, Visual Arts; Mariesa Miller, Dance; Hanna Buswell, Business & Marketing Education; Nicholas Bell, Computer Technology. Bottom row from left: Justin Christensen, Mathematics; Cecilia Ewing, English; Karyssa Wolsey, Family & Consumer Sciences; Rachel Martin, Foreign Language; Jacob Cevering, Speech/Drama. Not pictured: John Daines, Social Science.
Woods Cross High School: Back row from left: Nicole Beauregard, Science; Brady Cowley, Mathematics; Madison Anderson, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Tuscan Thompson, Foreign Language; Kaitlyn Redd, Visual Arts; Marcus Lee, Social Science; Katherine Dunbar, Dance. Front row from left: Kaitlyn Hill, Music; Lauren Ferguson, Business & Marketing Education; Jean Kim, English; Kylie Courtney, Family & Consumer Sciences; Michelle Stevens, Computer Technology. Not pictured: Lincoln Holbrook, Speech/Drama.
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Five sites now under consideration for new...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Prosecutors: Woman killed girlfriend with 46...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 263
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- House panel approves bill to require... 26
- Prophets and presidents: 11 noteworthy... 23
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17