Ever heard a doctor emphatically declare that toxic tobacco smoke will eventually kill a child that has reactive airway disease? I have.
President Barack Obama campaigns for gun control, but is silent about "legal-but-lethal" tobacco. Will his upcoming State of the Union continue to be tobacco and smoke free? Why? The same Obama "common sense" for gun control should be equal or more for toxic tobacco smoke control.
Key West, FL
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 37
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- Letter: Acting presidential 25
- My view: More whites should practice... 23