Ever heard a doctor emphatically declare that toxic tobacco smoke will eventually kill a child that has reactive airway disease? I have.
President Barack Obama campaigns for gun control, but is silent about "legal-but-lethal" tobacco. Will his upcoming State of the Union continue to be tobacco and smoke free? Why? The same Obama "common sense" for gun control should be equal or more for toxic tobacco smoke control.
Key West, FL
- About Utah: He's going public (again) for a...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of measuring...
- My view: Climate change denial: Scientific...
- In our opinion: Federal Reserve Bank faces...
- Letter: Just one breadwinner
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- John Hoffmire: The difficulty of... 37
- Letter: Next president? 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 34
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28