Ever heard a doctor emphatically declare that toxic tobacco smoke will eventually kill a child that has reactive airway disease? I have.
President Barack Obama campaigns for gun control, but is silent about "legal-but-lethal" tobacco. Will his upcoming State of the Union continue to be tobacco and smoke free? Why? The same Obama "common sense" for gun control should be equal or more for toxic tobacco smoke control.
Key West, FL
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37