Ever heard a doctor emphatically declare that toxic tobacco smoke will eventually kill a child that has reactive airway disease? I have.
President Barack Obama campaigns for gun control, but is silent about "legal-but-lethal" tobacco. Will his upcoming State of the Union continue to be tobacco and smoke free? Why? The same Obama "common sense" for gun control should be equal or more for toxic tobacco smoke control.
Key West, FL
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 62
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 37
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 34
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 28
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 20