Ever heard a doctor emphatically declare that toxic tobacco smoke will eventually kill a child that has reactive airway disease? I have.
President Barack Obama campaigns for gun control, but is silent about "legal-but-lethal" tobacco. Will his upcoming State of the Union continue to be tobacco and smoke free? Why? The same Obama "common sense" for gun control should be equal or more for toxic tobacco smoke control.
Key West, FL
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- President should not act without...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 63
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 59
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 36
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 20
- Letter: Foreign aid 18