MURRAY 45, HILLCREST 37: Brittany Golder led the Spartans with 15 points and a three 3-pointer, while Lexi Davies pulled down 11 boards. For Hillcrest in the loss, Whitney Nemelka scored a game-high 22 points with three 3-pointers.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 61, PROVO 38: Maple Mountain consistently built upon its lead over Provo, as it captured the road victory. Kylee Porter led the way for the Golden Eagles with 17 points, while Aleksa Gappmayer added 13 more.
TIMPVIEW 51, OREM 39: Timpview shut down Orem by outscoring them 16-1 heading into halftime. Lacy Haddock scored a game high 13 points, while Audrey Smith and Lauryn Dela Cruz combined for 16.
SPRINGVILLE 56, SALEM HILLS 47: Malia Nawahine recorded the double-double with 16 points and 13 boards, and Ashli Averett added 16 points with three treys to help Springville win and remain undefeated. Missy Belliston led all scorers with 22 points in the loss.
MOUNTAIN VIEW 48, TIMPANOGOS 43: Mountain View shutout Timpanogos in overtime to escape with the road victory in region play. Jessica Raab scored a team-high 12 points, while McKenna Cox added 9 for the Bruins. Jamaica Christensen scored a game-high 19 points in the loss.
PARK CITY 45, JUDGE MEMORIAL 42: Carson Lyman scored 25 points and hit 10-of-10 free throws to lead the Miners in the home victory. For the Bulldogs Adanna Foley, Kailie Quinn, and Sadie Sewell combined for four 3-pointers in the loss
JUAN DIEGO 51, UINTAH 43: After a close first half, Juan Diego put away the visiting squad to pick up the win. Lancee Whetman had a great outing for the Soaring Eagle with a 21-point, 10-rebound night.
WASATCH 62, UNION 33: Rebecca MaWhinney was the driving force of the Wasatch offense, netting a game high 20 points to lead the Wasps to a lopsided region win.
PAYSON 55, SPANISH FORK 47: Payson's Alex Ford scored all of her 11 points in the second quarter, which led to the nine-point victory over Spanish Fork at home. Katelyn Hannifin added 15 points, with nine points from beyond the arc.
EMERY 71, SAN JUAN 56: Emery earned the big road win as it drained 10 3-pointers as a team. Hannah Dyer led the way with 17 points, including five 3-pointers, while teammate Shelby Allred scored 16 points and hit four treys.
GREEN RIVER 49, MONTICELLO 43: Green River clinched the Region 19 title with its win over Monticello. Jamie Johnson set the tone with 10 points, while Michaela Hughes contributed nine points for the Pirates.
RICH 49, DUCHESNE 23: Alisa Petersen torched the nets for 25 points, and Rich built off a 15-2 first quarter to pick up the region win at home.
MANILA 50, ALTAMONT 36: Manila blew past the visiting squad in the first half, outscoring Altamont by 29 points, and coasted from there. Emily Catron and Janell Reed led the way for the Mustangs with 11 and 10 points, respectively.
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Presto! Utah Jazz pull a magical 2nd win out...
- Brad Rock: Utes now look at bowl pairing from...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 60
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31