ENTERPRISE 52, PAROWAN 40: Despite Justin Prisbrey and Ricky Ramos being sidelined, Enterprise was able to grind out the win over Parowan to clinch the Region 13 title. Dayce Truman set the pace for Enterprise with 21 points, and Justin Hulet ripped the nets for a game-high 29 points with five treys in the loss.
BEAVER 59, MILLARD 50: Braxton Williams scored 17 points, and Michael Roberts added 16 points with four 3-pointers to lead Beaver in the region win. Jeffrey Robison scored a game-high 19 points for Millard in the loss.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 89, MAESER PREP 47: Tyler Farris drained seven 3-pointers, and finished with 23 points to lead Summit Academy to the lopsided region win.
WATERFORD 66, ROWLAND HALL 60: Alex Millet led all scorers with 20 points, as the Ravens upended Rowland Hall in overtime.
SOUTH SUMMIT 55, NORTH SUMMIT 50: Beau Rydalch led all scorers with 24 points, and South Summit managed to finish the game victors after getting outscored 12-7 in the final quarter.
EMERY 72, SAN JUAN 62: In its victory, Emery had four players score in double digits led by Dawson Jensen who scored 18 points. San Juan's Barkley Christensen scored 18 points, and hit a trey in the loss.
GUNNISON 46, NORTH SEVIER 45: Colby Caldwell hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer to propel Gunnison past North Sevier. Caldwell finished with 14 points for the Bulldogs, while the Wolves' Dakota Shepherd scored a game-high 21 points in the loss.
WASATCH ACADEMY 79, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 30: Wasatch Academy dominated in this Region 16 matchup, as three of its players scored in double figures. The Tigers were led by Geno Luzcando, who dropped in 20 points.
MANTI 56, MERIT ACADEMY 49: Jamen Miller led Manti with 17 points, and the visiting team used a 20-10 second-quarter run to get past Merit on the road.
ST. JOSEPH 69, CONCORDIA PREP 21: Brendan Daley scored a game high 22 points, while Will Carrington added 23 rebounds to fuel the St. Joseph victory at home. Carrington also finished with 10 points to record the double-double.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 87, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 24: Layton Christian had nine players find the box score, and Preston Sill and Duce Namazi combined for 38 points with 6 treys in the blowout win over West Ridge Academy.
LEGACY PREP 59, OAKLEY 35: Klint Gardiner and Kylan Gardiner were outstanding for Legacy Prep, as they scored 25 and 20 points, respectively. Teammate Jacob Higginson recorded a double-double for the Lions, scoring 10 points and grabbing 10 boards.
INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 62, MOUNT VERNON 33: Intermountain Christian had four players score in double figures in the blowout victory over Mount Vernon at home. Zach Paige, Kendall Johnson and Mikey Boettger had 13 points. Will Green contributed 13.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 109
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 26
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20