An editorial on Wednesday said both Jeremy Johnson and the company he founded, iWorks, had been under investigation by the attorney general's office. In reality, the investigation was conducted by the state Division of Consumer Protection, who the attorney general's office represents.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13