An editorial on Wednesday said both Jeremy Johnson and the company he founded, iWorks, had been under investigation by the attorney general's office. In reality, the investigation was conducted by the state Division of Consumer Protection, who the attorney general's office represents.
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19
- Mantua speed trap 17