West High School: Back row from left: Trey Imamura, Family & Consumer Sciences; Kasper Kubica, Mathematics; David Horton, Music; Oliver Richardson, Computer Technology; Tim Reissen, Visual Arts; Joaquin Galvan, Speech/Drama. Front row from left: Meredith Wade, Social Sciences; Sarah Jane Hansen, Dance; Katherine Wald, Foreign Language; Rebecca Nickerson, Science; Clare Vergobbi, English; Jason Chen, Business & Marketing Education.
West Jordan High School: Back row from left: Kelci Zaugg, Family & Consumer Sciences; Sarah Rogers, Speech/Drama; Domenica Herrick, Social Science; Sara Hills, Skilled & Technical Sciences Education; Kelly Peterson, Foreign Language. Middle row from left: Rachel Ward, English; Kayci Monsen, Dance; Audree Van Valkenburg, Science; Mackenzie Warby, Mathematics; Natalie Berrett, Music. Bottom row from left: Andrew Johnson, Visual Arts; Chase Pollock, Business & Marketing Education; Parker Kingsford, Computer Technology.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage in...
- House approves distracted driving bill
- Gov. Herbert calls 2014 Legislature a success
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 67
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 37
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25