ST. JOSEPH 41, LAYTON CHRISTIAN 40: St. Joseph was led in its win by Liz Tomon who finished with 17 points and 10 boards in an exciting Region 17 match-up. Layton Christian's Teneshia Davison scored a game-high 24 points in the loss.
LEGACY PREP 43, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 18: Legacy Prep held West Ridge Academy to just six first-half points to get the road victory in region play. Kaitlyn Marsh led all scorers with 23 points, while Victoria Dennis added 15 to power the Lions.
WENDOVER 49, TINTIC 40: Wendover's well-balanced scoring attack helped the Wildcats earn the win over Tintic in region play. Stephanie Badillo and Nancy DeSantiago netted 12 points apiece to lead the way for Wendover.
MONUMENT VALLEY 81, NAVAJO MOUNTAIN 37: Monument Valley cruised past the visiting squad as it outscored Navajo Mountain by 43 combined points in the first and third periods. Heidi Nelson led the way for the Cougars with 21 points including five 3-pointers.
GREEN RIVER 71, WHITEHORSE 61: Green River outscored Whitehorse 24-4 in the second quarter which proved to be big in its 10-point win. Michaela Hughes led the way for the Pirates with 23 points while Whitehorse's Raphaela Filfred led her team with 18 points in the loss.
MONTICELLO 52, PINNACLE 27: Brittany Keith had a great night for the Buckaroos as she scored 21 points and hit five 3-pointers to lead her team to victory as it wrapped up region play with a 6-3 record.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30