It was a double win for Australians at the annual Empire State Building Run-up. Australian Mark Bourne raced up the 86 flights of stairs Wednesday night in 10 minutes, 12 seconds. It's his first win.
Fellow Aussie Suzy Walsham won the women's division in 12 minutes, 5 seconds. It's the fourth time she's won the race. Runners from around the world took part in the vertical dash up a total of 1,576 steps, starting at the lobby and finishing at the observation deck. More than 600 people were registered for the event.
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- US: IS earns $1M per day in black market oil...
- Chairman of Becket Fund for Religious Liberty...
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- #ThrowbackThursday: Why do we love the '90s?
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 114
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 22
- California orders churches, others to... 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 18
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Kerry: 'Irresponsible' not to aid Kurds... 7