It was a double win for Australians at the annual Empire State Building Run-up. Australian Mark Bourne raced up the 86 flights of stairs Wednesday night in 10 minutes, 12 seconds. It's his first win.
Fellow Aussie Suzy Walsham won the women's division in 12 minutes, 5 seconds. It's the fourth time she's won the race. Runners from around the world took part in the vertical dash up a total of 1,576 steps, starting at the lobby and finishing at the observation deck. More than 600 people were registered for the event.
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in shooting
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight...
- In New Zealand, feud over fate of 1902 corpse...
- Latinos are 'very optimistic' about America's...
- Why Salt Lake City is one of the best cities...
- At least 17 killed in Egypt by building collapse
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 63
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- Winners and losers under Obama's... 18
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13