It was a double win for Australians at the annual Empire State Building Run-up. Australian Mark Bourne raced up the 86 flights of stairs Wednesday night in 10 minutes, 12 seconds. It's his first win.
Fellow Aussie Suzy Walsham won the women's division in 12 minutes, 5 seconds. It's the fourth time she's won the race. Runners from around the world took part in the vertical dash up a total of 1,576 steps, starting at the lobby and finishing at the observation deck. More than 600 people were registered for the event.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- US considers new offer to Iran at nuke talks
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9