BOISE — The Idaho Steelheads defeated the Utah Grizzlies 7-3 Wednesday night in Boise.
Utah was back on its heels from the first Idaho shot of the game taken 1:38 into the first period that gave the Steelheads a 1-0 lead. The Grizzlies took less than five minutes to tie the contest at one as Berkley Scott scored his second goal in three games as he went hard to the net.
Idaho made it 2-1 going to the first intermission and made it 3-1 22 seconds into the second period with a power-play goal. Kory Falite answered 33 seconds later for Utah with his ninth goal of the year, but the Steelheads made it 4-2 25 seconds later with another power-play goal and they rolled to the win from their.
GRIZZIES NOTES: Colin Vock of the Utah Grizzlies was named the ECHL Player of the Week. Vock scored six of Utah's eight goals last week, and was a plus-3 in two games.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 22