Lehi Afatasi, 6-1, 280, DL, Kearns: Tallied 28 tackles and two sacks for Kearns High last season.
Toa Afatasi, 5-9, 190, FB, Kearns: Featured in a backfield at Kearns that amassed 2,392 yards on the ground.
Josh Anderson, 6-3, 245, OL, St. George: Named Deseret News first-team all-state as a tight end at Desert Hills High; hauled in six touchdowns and 500 yards.
Chinedu Ahanonu, 6-0, 215, LB, West Jordan: Played both sides of the ball for West Jordan; as a linebacker, he recorded 82 tackles and 4.5 sacks.
Gregson Aspinall, 5-11, 205, FB, Provo: Led 4A champion Timpview in rushing with 968 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Pat Baker, 6-2, 190, LB, Monroe: During his senior season at South Sevier tallied 76 tackles, three interceptions and one sack.
Dorien Banks, 5-10, 210, LB, Salt Lake City: Had 48 tackles and an interception for Cottonwood High last year.
Malcolm Card-Turner, 6-1, 180, WR, Salt Lake City: A threat on both sides of the ball, he had 33 receptions for 588 yards and four touchdowns in Highland's triple-option offense.
Dashaun Cosby, 6-6, 200, DL, Hayward, Calif.: An aggressive, physical, hard-hitting defensive lineman.
Chandler Dowel, 5-11, 210, LS, Phoenix, Ariz.: An overlooked position, but extremely valuable, Dowel will handle long-snapping responsibilities.
James Felila, 6-1, 190, RB, Kearns: Rushed for 1,935 yards and 22 touchdowns for Kearns High last season.
Tyler (TJ) Fenton, 6-2, 190, QB, Claremont, Calif.: Very rarely stationary in the pocket, usually rolls out to find passing lanes.
Collin Greenhill, 6-2, DL, Layton: Recorded 83 tackles and two sacks as a senior at Layton Christian Academy.
Wesley Kauvaka, 6-4, 275, DL, St. George: Recorded 47 tackles and two sacks in his senior season at Pine View High.
Zach Larsen, 6-1, 270, DL, Sandy: The brother of SUU All-American Cody Larsen and a catalyst up front for 5A state champion Jordan High.
Sialao Mobley, 6-1, 195, LB, Herriman: At linebacker for Herriman High, had 59 tackles and three interceptions.
Weslee Moeai, 6-3, 280, DL, St. George: Recorded 101 tackles and seven sacks during his senior season at Pine View High.
PJ Nuusa, 6-1, 275, DL, Salt Lake City: Contributing member of an East team that dominated 4A play for the majority of the season.
Ty Rutledge, 6-1, 180, ATH, St. George: Named Deseret News first-team all-state at Desert Hills High with 3,321 yards of total offense under center.
Mafua (Junior) Vailolo, 5-11, 205, LB, Woods Cross: Played both ways for Woods Cross High last season, but is expected to play defense at SUU.
Pete Williams, 5-9, 180, RB, Denver, Colo.: Productive RB from Denver South High, rushed for 1,605 yards and 17 touchdowns his senior year.
Mason Woodward, 5-10, 195, LB, Syracuse: As a senior, he rushed for 760 yards and seven touchdowns for Syracuse, however, will likely switch over to play defense.
- From Ben Simmons down, international players...
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 63
- Utah football to host Weber State in 2021 41
- Kyle Whittingham says Utah Utes... 37
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Jakob Poeltl to the Utah Jazz? It's... 25
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- Morning links: Warriors feel Andrew... 22