High school basketball: Results from more than 50 high school games across the state
CARBON 46, NORTH SANPETE 41: The Dinos had the comeback victory at home against North Sanpete after trailing 22-20 at halftime. Shelby Cornforth led with 10 points.
DELTA 51, SPANISH FORK 41: Kennedy Springer led the Delta attack with 16 points, and the Rabbits outscored Spanish Fork 30-12 in the first half of the region victory on the road.
JUAB 39, PAYSON 38: With 30 seconds remaining in regulation, trailing by two, Juab's Ally Nelson drilled a 3-pointer that ultimately proved to be the decisive bucket.
KANAB 55, PAROWAN 50: Shaylee McDonald and Whitney Houston combined for 34 points while Kaitlyn Glover notched the double-double with 11 points and 15 rebounds to help Kanab clinch the third seed heading into postseason play.
WATERFORD 34, MAESER PREP 31: In a narrowly contested game, Waterford turned up the pressure in the fourth quarter to pick up a much needed region victory.
SOUTH SUMMIT 53, ROWLAND HALL 29: South Summit jumped on Rowland Hall in the second quarter, outscoring the Winged Lion 17-3 to take control. McKaye Woolstenhulme scored 18 points while Alisha Lewis chipped in 17 points in the win.
NORTH SUMMIT 42, SUMMIT ACADEMY 33: North Summit held Summit Academy in single digits for the first three quarters and behind Kasidee Evans' 14 points picked up the road win.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 49, NORTH SEVIER 45: Mauri Staheli caught fire for ALA, netting 22 points with a pair of 3-pointers to lead the visiting team to a region win.
GUNNISON 34, MANTI 33: Gunnison's teamwork led to the one point victory at home. BrieAnn Peterson led with eight points.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 58, INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 47: Intermountain Christian shut down Layton Christian in the third quarter which gave them the push they needed for the victory. Jennifer Eyre scored 20 points with nine from beyond the arc. Emily Horak grabbed six boards and had seven assists.
ST. JOSEPH 63, LEGACY PREP 29: St. Joseph took control of the game early and sailed to a victory on the road and continuing its undefeated streak. Liz Tomon led with 21 points and 16 boards. Mady White added 14 ponts and had seven rebounds, four assists and four steals.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- Dick Harmon: Why NCAA's wise decision... 4
- Layton junior high wrestler loses... 3
- Morning links: 4 Utahns on ESPN 300... 3
- Ranking the 38 Utah ties selected in... 3
- High school baseball: Herriman rallies... 1
- High school soccer: Bingham rallies... 0
- High school baseball: Orem wins big... 0