High school basketball: Results from more than 50 high school games across the state
PROVO 61, SALEM HILLS 45: Jordan Maws led Provo with 17 points, and the Bulldogs went 29-for-40 from the free-throw line to sink Salem Hills in the region battle.
OREM 74, SPRINGVILLE 61: Orem took a commanding 20-7 lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Dalton Nixon had a game-high 21 points. Zach Hunsaker added 19 points with two 3-pointers and 10 assists.
JUAN DIEGO 69, PARK CITY 48: Juan Diego's strong first half led to the 21 point victory at home. Gabe Colosimo led the way with a game-high 25 points with nine from beyond the arc. Nick Markosian added 13 points.
SPANISH FORK 75, DELTA 59: Ty Henry helped the Dons remain flawless in region play with 22 points and three 3-pointers.
SAN JUAN 69, GRAND 61: San Juan took advantage at the stripe, connecting on 17-of-23 compared to Grand's 8-of-15. The freebies proved to be the difference for the Broncos as Barkley Christensen scored 27 points and Logan Meyer and Isaac Morley added 18 and 12 points, respectively.
PIUTE 54, VALLEY 52: After Valley had made a surge in the fourth quarter to potentially force overtime, Piute's Matthew Millett buried a jumper as time as expired for the dramatic win.
WEBER 46, DAVIS 45: Erin Reichle led the Warriors with 23 points in a narrow victory.
FREMONT 42, LAYTON 28: Shelby Molen scored a game-high 15 points, as Fremont managed to upset Layton.
BRIGHTON 63, JORDAN 34: Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin combined for 31 points, and Brighton dominated the second half of the game to earn the region victory at home.
COTTONWOOD 41, WEST JORDAN 38: The Colts had a strong fourth quarter to edge the Jaguars as Kari Uncles led Cottonwood with 14 points.
BINGHAM 50, LEHI 28: Bingham kept its undefeated streak alive against Lehi. Jillian Powell scored a game-high 14 points.
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Prep sports: All-Sports awards feature 2...
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 40
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7