The recent constant world temperature must be interpreted as showing present balance in global warming and global cooling effects. The ongoing melting of our polar icecap and the mountain and coastal glaciers has a strong global cooling effect. When that ice has melted away we will have full-bore global warming.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- Charles Krauthammer: In our politics, full...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare
- George F. Will: Regulatory overkill —...
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 40
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 37
- In our opinion: An immigration opportunity 35
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 28
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial... 25