So Lance Armstrong lied. He also confessed that we know he lied. What does Doug Robinson want ("Lance's big lies do matter," Jan. 29)?
Lance has already lost his reputation as a truth teller and winner. Lance has already become the loser — he lost his yellow shirts, his trophies and his ability to ever win again, or should I say even try. He has faced public humiliation on the TV, in the newspapers, etc. Lance has lost his charity and ability to do anything about it.
What would satisfy you people? What further repentance can Lance do to satisfy you all? Do you really think you should keep on until he kills himself? I say enough already. Leave Lance Armstrong alone! You should be ashamed Doug Robinson — after a man is down in the mud you jump on him to drive him deeper.
DeWayne L. Harding
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36