So Lance Armstrong lied. He also confessed that we know he lied. What does Doug Robinson want ("Lance's big lies do matter," Jan. 29)?
Lance has already lost his reputation as a truth teller and winner. Lance has already become the loser — he lost his yellow shirts, his trophies and his ability to ever win again, or should I say even try. He has faced public humiliation on the TV, in the newspapers, etc. Lance has lost his charity and ability to do anything about it.
What would satisfy you people? What further repentance can Lance do to satisfy you all? Do you really think you should keep on until he kills himself? I say enough already. Leave Lance Armstrong alone! You should be ashamed Doug Robinson — after a man is down in the mud you jump on him to drive him deeper.
DeWayne L. Harding
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- James Gattuso: Give Tesla a truly free market...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 39
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 21
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 19