So Lance Armstrong lied. He also confessed that we know he lied. What does Doug Robinson want ("Lance's big lies do matter," Jan. 29)?
Lance has already lost his reputation as a truth teller and winner. Lance has already become the loser — he lost his yellow shirts, his trophies and his ability to ever win again, or should I say even try. He has faced public humiliation on the TV, in the newspapers, etc. Lance has lost his charity and ability to do anything about it.
What would satisfy you people? What further repentance can Lance do to satisfy you all? Do you really think you should keep on until he kills himself? I say enough already. Leave Lance Armstrong alone! You should be ashamed Doug Robinson — after a man is down in the mud you jump on him to drive him deeper.
DeWayne L. Harding
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- My view: Climate change denial: Scientific...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- Letter: Next president?
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win... 28