So Lance Armstrong lied. He also confessed that we know he lied. What does Doug Robinson want ("Lance's big lies do matter," Jan. 29)?
Lance has already lost his reputation as a truth teller and winner. Lance has already become the loser — he lost his yellow shirts, his trophies and his ability to ever win again, or should I say even try. He has faced public humiliation on the TV, in the newspapers, etc. Lance has lost his charity and ability to do anything about it.
What would satisfy you people? What further repentance can Lance do to satisfy you all? Do you really think you should keep on until he kills himself? I say enough already. Leave Lance Armstrong alone! You should be ashamed Doug Robinson — after a man is down in the mud you jump on him to drive him deeper.
DeWayne L. Harding
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Letter: Our public lands
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Your family stories have the power...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 19