So Lance Armstrong lied. He also confessed that we know he lied. What does Doug Robinson want ("Lance's big lies do matter," Jan. 29)?
Lance has already lost his reputation as a truth teller and winner. Lance has already become the loser — he lost his yellow shirts, his trophies and his ability to ever win again, or should I say even try. He has faced public humiliation on the TV, in the newspapers, etc. Lance has lost his charity and ability to do anything about it.
What would satisfy you people? What further repentance can Lance do to satisfy you all? Do you really think you should keep on until he kills himself? I say enough already. Leave Lance Armstrong alone! You should be ashamed Doug Robinson — after a man is down in the mud you jump on him to drive him deeper.
DeWayne L. Harding
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Republicans and Democrats agree, in part, on...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 82
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 49
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36