Beaver 47, Enterprise 39: Smokey Osborn came off the bench and delivered huge minutes while scoring 14 points with three 3-pointers as Beaver put away Enterprise at home.
S. Summit 63, Maeser Prep 35: Lewis Porter led all scorers with 13 points for South Summit in the win over Maeser Prep.
North Summit 63, Row. Hall 41: North Summit finished off the game with a 20-9 fourth quarter as it defeated Rowland Hall. The Braves' Landon Richins had a double-double with 17 points and 20 boards while Ben Stephens had 16 points with six rebounds.
South Sevier 68, San Juan 51: The two-headed attack of Race Parsons and Austin Clark led South Sevier in its Region 15 road win. Parsons scored 27 points and drained three 3-pointers while Clark followed closely with 26 points and one trey.
Richfield 61, Emery 59: Both teams scored evenly for the first three quarters, until the Wildcats secured the win by two points. Brandon Willardson led Richfield with 24 points, including two 3-pointers. In the loss, three players scored in double-digits, led by Dawson Jensen with 18 points.
Merit Academy 60, N. Sevier 59: With the game tied up, Merit Academy's Hunter Davis was fouled with a second left and hit one of his two free throws to give his team the road victory. Davis finished with 12 points including three treys while North Sevier's Dakota Shepherd was outstanding as he scored 36 points in the loss.
Gunnison 54, ALA 40: Colby Caldwell was outstanding for Gunnison in its road victory as he scored 26 points. The Bulldogs got off to a hot start, outscoring the Eagles by eight in the first quarter, and never looked back.
St. Joseph 73, ICS 46: After a close first half, St Joseph put away Intermountain Christian, outscoring the visiting squad by 19 points. Nick Gruet and Zach Johnston led the Jayhawks with 31 combined points and five 3-pointers.
Legacy 44, W. Ridge Academy 37: Klint Gardiner had 20 points to lead Legacy Prep in the road win over West Ridge Academy. In the loss, Ethan Cope led all scorers with 21 points including three 3-pointers.
Layton Christian 109, Oakley 17: Layton Christian shut down Oakley in the lopsided victory at home. Ricardo Gomez led with 12 points.
Mt. Vernon 40, Concordia 34: Bom In helped preserve the win for Mount Vernon as he was clutch at the free-throw line down the stretch. In finished with 17 points while fellow Patriot Joseph Lin scored 19 points.
Diamond Ranch 66, Piute 65 (OT): Lucas Sabo (13 points, 15 rebounds) and Collin Shanahan (12 points, 10 rebounds) both had double-doubles in the overtime Diamond Ranch win over Piute. In the loss, Tyler Dalton and Matthew Millett had 24 points.
Bryce Valley 66, Milford 36: Bryce Valley's Braxtoy Syrett led all scorers with 20 points. Logan LeFevre added 15 points.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Utah State caps historic season with win over...
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 48
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 40
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28