Bountiful 58, Clearfield 48: Four players, led by Zach Selijaas with 16 points, scored in double digits for Bountiful in its win over Clearfield. Marguis Jones led all scorers with 21 points.
Highland 52, Cyprus 37: David Divver had 12 points and six other players found the scorebook for the Rams in the region win at home.
Murray 59, Skyline 48: Murray had a commanding lead throughout the game and came up with the road win over Skyline. Dylan Ross was solid for the Spartans as he scored 18 points and hit four 3-pointers.
Pine View 44, Desert Hills 34: Jack Bangerter led the Panthers with 14 points in their win over the Thunder.
Snow Canyon 73, Hurricane 38: Snow Canyon put on a show as it defeated Hurricane by a large margin. The Warriors had 14 different players score, led by Chandler Gines who scored 19 points.
Judge Memorial 50, Union 48: Judge Memorial picked up a crucial region win and avenged an earlier loss to Union in overtime. The Bulldogs were led by Ryan Pauley.
Wasatch 61, Juan Diego 55: Wasatch had three players reach double figures, highlighted by Chris Johnson to earn the win at home. After falling behind in the first quarter, the Wasps outscored Juan Diego 21-14 in the second.
Park City 44, Uintah 42: Park City's Sam Kingdon led the way with 18 points in the two point victory over Uintah on the road.
Ben Lomond 44, Grantsville 27: Sage Eastburn scored 14 points to lead Ben Lomond while teammate Corbin Medina added 11 more. The Scots outscored the visiting squad by 16 points in the first half and coasted to victory from there.
Ogden 62, Tooele 59 (OT): Slow from the gates, Ogden methodically worked its way back and eventually topped Tooele in overtime. The Tigers hit 17-of-24 from the charity stripe and were led by Spencer Smith.
Morgan 82, Bear River 81: Morgan eked out Bear River in a back-and-forth thriller. Of the Trojan's four players who scored in double figures, Jake Miles had the best game with 29 points including three treys. The Bears' Wade Miller was outstanding in the loss, scoring 38 points including six 3-pointers.
Spanish Fork 57, N. Sanpete 39: Spanish Fork went into the half with a 24-point lead and cruised to victory from there. Benson Rhees led the Dons with 10 points and two treys. North Sanpete's Jake Bailey led all scorers with 18 points in the loss.
Payson 60, Delta 46: The Lions saw three players reach double figures as they mauled the Rabbits. Kayson Wright led the group with 18 points and he added nine boards. Payson hit nine treys as a team to propel them past Delta.
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 74
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 61
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52