Super Bowl fans vote, tweet for the ads
Marketers get active in attempts to sway attention to products
The ad shows a boy who gets enough confidence from driving his father's Audi to the prom to kiss his dream girl, even though he is then decked by her boyfriend. Audi allowed people to vote for one of three potential endings for the ad.
In one ending, the boy drives home alone, triumphant. Another ending shows him palling around with friends. The third shows the boy going home and finding a prom picture of his parents in which his dad has a similar black eye.
The first ending, called "Worth it," won.
Ads on the Web
Coca-Cola "Coke Chase" campaign: www.cokechase.com
Pepsi's "Halftime" campaign: halftime.pepsi.com
Toyota's "Wish Granted" ad: ToyotaUSA
Ford's Lincoln "Steer the Script" campaign: www.steerthescript.com
Audi's "Prom" ad: Prom.
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Job growth higher than expected, but signals...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 16
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza... 1
- Uintah County businesses still... 1