MANTI 60, NORTH SEVIER 56: In a back-and-forth contest, Manti eked out a win against North Sevier despite trailing by two at the half. Dakota Shepherd was solid for the Wolves, as he scored 24 points and hit two 3-pointers.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 50, MERIT ACADEMY 43: American Leadership closed on an 18-8 run to propel them past Merit Academy. McKay Bowman finished with 17 points for the Eagles.
WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 57, CONCORDIA PREP 17: West Ridge outscored the home team 22-2 in the first quarter and coasted from there. The Eagles were led by Austin Schilling who scored 13 points and hit one 3-pointer.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 102, INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 61: Duce Namazi led the LCA attack with 28 points, and the visitors managed to score 20 or more points in each quarter to reach triple-digits in the region win.
PIUTE 67, WAYNE 63: Piute allowed a second half comeback from Wayne but it was not enough as the T-Birds came up with the victory. Tyler Dalton was nearly unstoppable at home as he scored 28 points and hit five 3-pointers for the T-Birds.
BRYCE VALLEY 48, VALLEY 42: Hunter Mecham led a trio of Bryce Valley scorers in double figures with 15 points, as the Mustangs improved to 9-1 in region play with the narrow home victory.
GRAND 78, PINNACLE 65: Grand outscored the home team by eight points in the second quarter to have a 10-point lead and the momentum going into the half. The Red Devils, who were led by Jake Hardy who scored 29 points and hit seven treys, did not look back and picked up the road victory.
BEAR RIVER 51, BEN LOMOND 36: Three players scored in double figures for Bear River, led by Josie Clark, who scored 12 points.
ENTERPRISE 37, PAROWAN 29: Enterprise built an 11-point lead after three quarters and cruised to victory over visiting Parowan. Taylor Phelps led the Wolves with 12 points.
NORTH SUMMIT 51, MAESER PREP 24: Erica Richins led all scorers with 10 points for North Summit in its win over Maeser Prep.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 18
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14