LOGAN 74, BONNEVILLE 72 (2OT): After two overtimes, Taylor Compton who finished with 20 points, hit the game-winning shot for Logan to secure the win over Bonneville. In the loss, Mason Rich had a double-double with 26 points and 19 rebounds.
MOUNTAIN CREST 55, BOX ELDER 40: Mountain Crest improved to 5-0 in region play, with help from Tyler Crosbie and his 24 points in the Mustangs' one-sided victory.
SNOW CANYON 70, PINE VIEW 58: Nate Gottfredson managed to score 23 points for Snow Canyon, who bested Pine View in the final three quarters of play to earn the region victory.
CEDAR 51, DIXIE 43: Dustin Staggs finished with a game high 18 points, and also grabbed eight rebounds to lead Cedar past Dixie in region play.
DESERT HILLS 40, HURRICANE 31: Ty Rutledge nearly had a double-double for Desert Hills, finishing with 13 points and seven rebounds to lead the Thunder past visiting Hurricane.
BEAR RIVER 56, GRANTSVILLE 29: Wade Miller scored a game high 20 points, as Bear River held visiting Grantsville to single-digit scoring in all four quarters to pick up a lopsided region win.
MORGAN 89, TOOELE 60: Morgan steadily increased its lead and picked up the big road win over Tooele. Jake Miles led the Trojans with 26 points including six treys while the Buffaloes' Justin Pollmann scored a game-high 28 points.
OGDEN 63, STANSBURY 55: The Tigers led 16-6 after the first quarter as Spencer Smith led four Ogden players in double figures with 15 points.
PAYSON 65, NORTH SANPETE 46: Daniel Reno scored a game high 21 points, and Payson took control of the game with a 20-8 third quarter run that left North Sanpete in the dust.
DELTA 54, JUAB 47: The second quarter was key for Delta in its win, as it outscored Juab 20-4. Jordan Smith led the Rabbits with 12 points and one trey.
PAROWAN 77, MILLARD 55: Parowan crashed the boards to pick up the big road win in region play. Justin Hulet led the Rams with 23 points, while three of his teammates also reached double figures.
BEAVER 42, KANAB 39: Beaver outscored the visiting squad 12-6 in the third quarter, which proved to be the difference, as it edged out Kanab. Payson Fails scored nine points for the Beavers and hit three 3-pointers.
NORTH SUMMIT 66, MAESER PREP 41: With an 11-point lead going into the fourth quarter, North Summit finished strong by outscoring visiting Maeser Prep 19-5 in the final period. Josh Birk led the Braves with 15 points including two treys.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 81, ROWLAND HALL 51: Tyler Farris led Summit Academy in its victory, as he scored 21 points and hit six shots from behind the arc. The Bears made 12 3-pointers as a team as they mauled the Winged Lion.
SOUTH SUMMIT 66, WATERFORD 29: South Summit dominated Waterford from start to finish thanks to Brad and Cole Richins who scored 17 and 11 points, respectively.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0