PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a threat to...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Trial opens for Detroit officer who killed...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Here's why church choirs are dying
- Ex-VA doctor: Phoenix report a 'whitewash'
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7