PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8