PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- In Ferguson, mundane choices led to tragedy
- Fans go wild over 88-second 'Star Wars'...
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- New York boys buried in snow pile for 7 hours...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Official Christmas tree arrives at White House
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 71
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Evangelicals with gay children... 28
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11