PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Social Entreprenuers: Startups set to change...
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels, with or...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 52
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 28
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- House leaders abandon border bill 18
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13