PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- US: IS earns $1M per day in black market oil...
- Chairman of Becket Fund for Religious Liberty...
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- #ThrowbackThursday: Why do we love the '90s?
- Threat to break isolation in Liberia over food
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 114
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 22
- California orders churches, others to... 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 18
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Kerry: 'Irresponsible' not to aid Kurds... 7