PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Romney casts Arkansas race as way to fight Obama
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- Twitter tries to block images of James Foley...
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S....
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban...
- Israeli airstrike kills 3 senior Hamas leaders
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 107
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 21
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14