PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with hands up
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- The Los Angeles Unified School District ducks...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Colleges add luxury touches to new football...
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Police, protesters collide again in... 15
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but... 14
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13