PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- Some countries get Obama, but want his wife, too
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry, 2 crew...
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 28
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 19
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 16