PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's affirmative...
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport...
- Utah bank confirms that Ghanaian mining...
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 25
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 16
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 13
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10
- Vegas’ water drying up 9