PHOENIX — A gunman opened fire at a Phoenix office complex on Wednesday, killing one person, wounding two others and setting off a manhunt. Police warned the public that he was "armed and dangerous."
Authorities identified the suspect as 70-year-old Arthur Douglas Harmon. They identified a man who died hours after the late morning shooting as 48-year-old Steve Singer.
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- ‘Stay strong,’ says 15-year-old...
- Gallup poll: Mormons like Obama least of all...
- Grandma says Texas massacre survivor saved lives
- Hot spot: Yellowstone road melts, sites closed
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking...
- Virginia dad plants flag in area between...
- Inventor pushes solar panels for roads, highways
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 65
- Why thousands of migrant children are... 45
- 83% of Utahns say Congress needs to act... 44
- Boehner, McConnell blast Obama border... 41
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas... 32
- Gallup poll: Mormons like Obama least... 27
- Thousands of unaccompanied migrant... 26
- President Obama aims to shift border... 23