Video highlights: Utah Jazz are blown away by Houston, lose by 45 points
The Jazz had won five out of six games recently and were looking for their sixth when the Rockets came to town Monday night.
Houston came out hot-handed and the Jazz's lack of defense helped the Rockets build a bigger lead each quarter. Losing by nearly 50 points, Utah suffered it's worse home loss in franchise history with a 125-80 deficit.
There were not many Jazz highlights in this one, but plenty shots of Houston guard James Harden running circles around a stagnant Jazz defense.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14