The incredibly brilliant Republican governor of Arizona has, according to Associated Press correspondent Bob Christie, actually found the ultimate solution to the state's dilemma in funding Obamacare's 30 million additional Medicaid participants: Tax medical service providers.
At last, we also have the ultimate solution to the federal government's budget deficit: Tax the federal government! Why hasn't someone thought of this before? It's so simple: Tax the organizations that are desperate for money, then give them the money back so they can pay their debts. Wow, free money at last!
Salt Lake City
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 30