The incredibly brilliant Republican governor of Arizona has, according to Associated Press correspondent Bob Christie, actually found the ultimate solution to the state's dilemma in funding Obamacare's 30 million additional Medicaid participants: Tax medical service providers.
At last, we also have the ultimate solution to the federal government's budget deficit: Tax the federal government! Why hasn't someone thought of this before? It's so simple: Tax the organizations that are desperate for money, then give them the money back so they can pay their debts. Wow, free money at last!
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Republicans and Democrats agree, in part, on...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 82
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 49
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36