The incredibly brilliant Republican governor of Arizona has, according to Associated Press correspondent Bob Christie, actually found the ultimate solution to the state's dilemma in funding Obamacare's 30 million additional Medicaid participants: Tax medical service providers.
At last, we also have the ultimate solution to the federal government's budget deficit: Tax the federal government! Why hasn't someone thought of this before? It's so simple: Tax the organizations that are desperate for money, then give them the money back so they can pay their debts. Wow, free money at last!
Salt Lake City
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Letters: Move to the center
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 23
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21