The incredibly brilliant Republican governor of Arizona has, according to Associated Press correspondent Bob Christie, actually found the ultimate solution to the state's dilemma in funding Obamacare's 30 million additional Medicaid participants: Tax medical service providers.
At last, we also have the ultimate solution to the federal government's budget deficit: Tax the federal government! Why hasn't someone thought of this before? It's so simple: Tax the organizations that are desperate for money, then give them the money back so they can pay their debts. Wow, free money at last!
Salt Lake City
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 38
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 36