The incredibly brilliant Republican governor of Arizona has, according to Associated Press correspondent Bob Christie, actually found the ultimate solution to the state's dilemma in funding Obamacare's 30 million additional Medicaid participants: Tax medical service providers.
At last, we also have the ultimate solution to the federal government's budget deficit: Tax the federal government! Why hasn't someone thought of this before? It's so simple: Tax the organizations that are desperate for money, then give them the money back so they can pay their debts. Wow, free money at last!
Salt Lake City
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Letters: Move to the center
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- In our opinion: Susan Cox Powell's case is...
- Timothy R. Clark: Real job creation requires...
- Comprehensive immigration reform or bust
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 19