RICHFIELD 68, GRAND 41: Jaylon Steck led the Wildcats with 21 points, including three 3-pointers.
WASATCH ACADEMY 70, NORTH SEVIER 47: Cody John scored 22 points to lead the Tigers.
MANTI 49, ALA 27: Manti picked up the easy road victory as it outscored ALA by 19 points in the first half.
WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 63, MOUNT VERNON 31: Brandon St. Clair scored 22 points to lead West Ridge over Mount Vernon.
LEGACY PREP 53, ICS 29: Four players scored in double figures for Legacy Prep to give it the win. The group was led by Hunter Harmer who scored 14 points and grabbed 11 boards.
LCA 77, ST. JOSEPH 65: Layton Christian hit some clutch free-throws down the stretch to hold off St. Joseph in the Region 17 match-up. Austin Geddings led the Eagles with a game-high 21 points including four treys.
OAKLEY 54, CONCORDIA PREP 14: Three different players reached double digits, led by Garrett Bolton with 13 points, to lead Oakley in the home victory.
MONTICELLO 64, PINNACLE 55: Monticello slowly but surely expanded its lead to defeat Pinnacle and stay perfect in region play. Gunnar Hollingsworth led the Buckaroos with 19 points.
TABIONA 45, DECHESNE 36: Tabiona outscored visiting Duchesne 16-5 in the first quarter, which proved to be the difference in its nine-point victory. The Tigers were led by Demont Nays 13 points.
WEBER 52, NORTHRIDGE 26: Weber doubles the Knights scoring output to earn the region win. Erin Reichle scored a game-high 22 points and grabbed 12 boards to lead the Warriors.
DAVIS 39, FREMONT 36: Davis defeated Fremont in a hard-fought Region 1 game thanks to solid play down the stretch. Jessica Richardson led the Darts with 16 points while teammate Natalie Mecham scored 13 points and added nine boards.
LAYTON 50, SYRACUSE 49: The Lancers forced a turnover with just 1.6 seconds remaining and held onto the ball as time ran out to pick up the region victory. Cassidy Anderson bolstered the Layton effort with 16 points and four 3-pointers while Maddi Smith added 13 points.
GRANGER 64, KEARNS 58 (OT): Jessica Matheson dumped in 22 points and hit four 3-pointers while Melisa Kadic and Lile Havili added 14 and 11 points, respectively, to lead the Lancers in the overtime victory.
VIEWMONT 65, TAYLORSVILLE 41: Viewmont earned the double-digit victory led by Katie Toole, who scored 22 points.
EAST 53, HIGHLAND 43: Madison Roemer led all scorers with 30 points to lead the Leopards in the rivalry matchup.
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- The top 25 NBA players under 25: Where do...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as too...
- BYU's Mendenhall, Nebraska's Riley have long...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- BYU football notebook: Experience should be...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 74
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault,... 58
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 51
- Michigan to debut its Harbaugh era in... 32
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 29
- Morning links: Will Michigan beat Utah?... 26
- Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie... 25