TIMPVIEW 64, PROVO 35: The T-Birds outscored the Bulldogs 23-5 in the fourth quarter to close out the game. Dax Raymond led the way with 18 points and seven boards while Riley Corbin and Taylor Roy combined for 26 points.
MTN. VIEW 68, SPRINGVILLE 63 (2OT): Jayce Hill hit a 3-pointer to send the game into double OT, where Mountain View came out on top.
OREM 65, TIMPANOGOS 52: Orem picked up the victory as it closed with authority, outscoring visiting Timpanogos 20-5 in the final period. Zach Hunsaker led the Tigers with 20 points.
PINE VIEW 53, HURRICANE 39: Dallin Milne and Jack Bangerter sparked the Panthers with 12 and 10 points, respectively, in the physical region battle. Garet Cahoon led the Tigers with 11 points and seven boards in the loss.
CANYON VIEW 64, CEDAR 52: Canyon Views Chad Corry was on fire as he scored 27 points to lead the Falcons.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 60, UINTAH 30: The Bulldogs hit five of their first six 3-point attempts to put the game out of reach. Joe Cremer led Judges effort with 14 points and hit four 3-pointers, and Terrell Young had 11 points with three 3s.
WASATCH 64, PARK CITY 49: Wasatch had three players score in double figures, led by Cooper Ballstaedt with 15 points.
UNION 67, JUAN DIEGO 50: Stephen Merrell led Unions balanced scoring with 15 points as the Cougars cruised past Juan Diego.
TOOELE 46, STANSBURY 41: Tyler Woodruff led all scorers with 27 points for the Tooele win over Stansbury.
MORGAN 44, BEN LOMOND 41: As well as leading all scorers with 17 points, Jake Miles hit a last-second 3-pointer to win it for the Trojans.
OGDEN 70, BEAR RIVER 61 (3OT): Odgen came up with the home victory in a triple-overtime thriller. Spencer Smith led the Tigers with 29 points and hit three treys. Wade Miller led Bear River with 20 points and two 3s in the losing effort.
SPANISH FORK 49, JUAB 43: Spanish Fork eked out Juab thanks in large part to a 17-10 second quarter edge. Spanish Forks Ty Henry scored 17 points to lead his team.
DELTA 52, NORTH SANPETE 42: Deltas Taylor Bahr led the way with 18 points and three treys for the home victory over North Sanpete.
KANAB 73, ENTERPRISE 68: In a game that saw 77 foul shots, it was Taylor Glovers two free throws with seven seconds on the clock that put the Cowboys back in the lead. Glover finished with five points and Brandon Jenson led Kanab with 25 points. Justin Prisbrey tallied a game-high 26 points for Enterprise in the loss.
NORTH SUMMIT 61, WATERFORD 59: Cameron Smith led North Summit with 20 points in the close win. Waterford hit 10 3-pointers as a team in the loss.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 35
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34