WEBER 59, NORTHRIDGE 45: Hayden Schenck led all scorers with 26 points in the Warrior victory.
SYRACUSE 55, LAYTON 54: Michael Phelps hit a free throw with seven seconds remaining to put Syracuse up for good. Phelps ended with nine points.
KEARNS 67, GRANGER 43: Bushman Ebet led all scorers with 21 points and nailed four 3-pointers for the Cougars.
VIEWMONT 58, TAYLORSVILLE 46: McKay Butler led the way with 15 points and three 3-pointers for Viewmont.
ALTA 55, COTTONWOOD 40: The Hawks improved to .500 at 8-8 overall while the Colts Brendan Guzman hit four 3-pointers and scored 17 points in a losing effort.
BRIGHTON 64, WEST JORDAN 49: Brandon Miller scored a game-high 23 points with six 3-pointers for the Bengals.
RIVERTON 71, PLEASANT GROVE 57: Riverton hit 10 3-pointers as a team as it earned the Region 4 victory over Pleasant Grove. Stephan Holm led the Silverwolves with 18 points.
LONE PEAK 75, LEHI 49: Lone Peaks Eric Mika led the way with 22 points and 12 boards while T.J. Haws threw down 22 points with three 3-pointers.
BOX ELDER 89, LOGAN 87 (2OT): Shad Watson scored 29 points, including six 3-pointers, and Tyler Bate had 25 points to lead the Bees in the home win over Logan after two overtimes. In the loss, Luke Falk led all scorers with 36 points.
ROY 66, BONNEVILLE 58: Roys Brekkott Chapman scored a game-high 24 points to lead his team over Bonneville.
HIGHLAND 51, EAST 41: Henry Morris led Highland in the road win over East with 14 points.
BOUNTIFUL 62, WOODS CROSS 48: Sam Merrill led the Braves with 14 points in the win over Woods Cross.
CLEARFIELD 59, CYPRUS 43: Marquis Jones scored a game-high 29 points to lead Clearfield to its first victory in Region 6 play.
HERRIMAN 38, HILLCREST 37: David Maynard led Herriman with 15 points in the narrow win over Hillcrest.
MURRAY 56, WESTLAKE 55 (2OT): AJ Hodges made the game winning 3-pointer for Murray after two overtimes.
OLYMPUS 47, SKYLINE 23: Jaren Jones scored 19 points, including three 3-pointers, to lead Olympus to victory.
SALEM HILLS 60, MAPLE MTN. 59: Alejandro Llamas hit a 3-pointer with 12 seconds left to give the SkyHawks the win. Llamas finished with a team-high 19 points and Ryan Koller added 11 points for Salem Hills. Nate Guymon recorded 18 points and hit three 3s for Maple Mountain.
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 40
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28