WAYNE 47, PANGUITCH 37: Wayne came to life in the second half, outscoring Panguitch 30-18 in the latter quarters. Ty Rees scored a game-high 19 points with four rebounds, Broc Taylor scored 13 points and had an outstanding defensive game, and Marc Simmons added the 10-point, 12-rebound double-double.
PIUTE 75, MILFORD 52: Tyler Dalton recorded a game-high 27 points and hit four 3-pointers to lead Piute in the road win.
VALLEY 68, DIAMOND RANCH 54: The Buffaloes held Diamond Ranch to just two points in the opening quarter, and then cruised to the win.
BRYCE VALLEY 107, ESCALANTE 57: Twelve different players scored for Bryce Valley, which notched triple digits in the road victory. Braxton Syrett led all scorers with 23 points and four other Mustangs reached double digits. Kayson Durfey scored 22 points for Escalante in the loss.
RICH 63, KEMMERER, WYO. 46: Skyler Argyle led three Rebels in double figures with 16 points.
BINGHAM 43, AMERICAN FORK 38: Mackenzie Bruggeman and Jillian Powell scored 13 points apiece for the Miners at home.
SKY VIEW 68, LOGAN 57: Lindsey Jensen recorded 27 points and hit five 3-pointers to lead the Bobcats against their cross-town rival.
CEDAR 61, DESERT HILLS 55: Taylor Davis and Courtney Morley scored 13 points each while Tara Shipp and Javlyn Weaver added 10 points apiece as Cedar withheld a late Thunder rally for the region victory.
DIXIE 63, HURRICANE 48: Caroline Lantor scored 16 points and Aubri Challis and Elizabeth Empey added 14 points apiece for the Flyer victory. KC Gubler notched a 16-point, 10-rebound double-double along with dishing out six assists for Hurricane in the loss.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 50, UINTAH 37: Kailie Quinn led Judge Memorial with 24 points and 17 boards and the Bulldogs held Uintah to just one first-quarter point in the region win.
DELTA 53, NORTH SANPETE 49: Alyssa Johnson had 13 points with three 3s while Kennedy Springer (12 points) and Malori Howell (10 points) also contributed to Delta's overtime victory. Taylor Gordon was the top scorer in the home loss, recording 23 points and three treys for the Hawks.
SPANISH FORK 37, JUAB 20: The Dons got 13 points from McKinley Brinkerhoff on their way to a win over the Wasps.
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25