A 40-year-old F-1 Engine gas generator is tested at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center Thursday in Huntsville, Ala. The test, with parts taken from an engine intended to fly in the Apollo program, is being studied by Marshall engineers in developing the next generation of rocket engines for NASA's Space Launch System. The device produced a plume that resembled a blow torch the size of two buses and set fire to a grassy area, which was extinguished.
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- Feds chase treasure hunter turned fugitive
- 24-year-old American in North Korea sentenced...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on state...
- Britain mourns aid worker slain by Islamic...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 9