I came home from the Salt Lake Auto Show on Saturday grateful for the state I live in. I had planned to spend the day there with family and about midway through the afternoon I noticed that everyone there was polite and looking out for the other person. Even though there was a lot people milling about, waiting to sit in the cars and go for test drives, etc., everyone was courteous and willing to assist each other.
Do we live in a great state, here in Utah, or what?
By the time that I went home after spending five plus hours there, I was in a profound state of appreciation and would like to thank the people of Utah for their demeanor. I have been to travel shows, gun shows and other shows and have noticed the same thing. I believe we have much to be grateful for and this is only one of many reasons this state is great. Congratulations Utah!
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20