I came home from the Salt Lake Auto Show on Saturday grateful for the state I live in. I had planned to spend the day there with family and about midway through the afternoon I noticed that everyone there was polite and looking out for the other person. Even though there was a lot people milling about, waiting to sit in the cars and go for test drives, etc., everyone was courteous and willing to assist each other.
Do we live in a great state, here in Utah, or what?
By the time that I went home after spending five plus hours there, I was in a profound state of appreciation and would like to thank the people of Utah for their demeanor. I have been to travel shows, gun shows and other shows and have noticed the same thing. I believe we have much to be grateful for and this is only one of many reasons this state is great. Congratulations Utah!
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Letter: Give her time
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29