I came home from the Salt Lake Auto Show on Saturday grateful for the state I live in. I had planned to spend the day there with family and about midway through the afternoon I noticed that everyone there was polite and looking out for the other person. Even though there was a lot people milling about, waiting to sit in the cars and go for test drives, etc., everyone was courteous and willing to assist each other.
Do we live in a great state, here in Utah, or what?
By the time that I went home after spending five plus hours there, I was in a profound state of appreciation and would like to thank the people of Utah for their demeanor. I have been to travel shows, gun shows and other shows and have noticed the same thing. I believe we have much to be grateful for and this is only one of many reasons this state is great. Congratulations Utah!
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23