I came home from the Salt Lake Auto Show on Saturday grateful for the state I live in. I had planned to spend the day there with family and about midway through the afternoon I noticed that everyone there was polite and looking out for the other person. Even though there was a lot people milling about, waiting to sit in the cars and go for test drives, etc., everyone was courteous and willing to assist each other.
Do we live in a great state, here in Utah, or what?
By the time that I went home after spending five plus hours there, I was in a profound state of appreciation and would like to thank the people of Utah for their demeanor. I have been to travel shows, gun shows and other shows and have noticed the same thing. I believe we have much to be grateful for and this is only one of many reasons this state is great. Congratulations Utah!
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 72
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 32
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 25
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 23
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22