ROY 53, LOGAN 50: David Hadley drained five 3-pointers, and finished with 19 points to help Roy narrowly escape Logan with a region victory. Brekkott Chapman contributed 16 points for the Royals.
MOUNTAIN CREST 54, BONNEVILLE 42: Mountain Crest teammates Tyler Crosbie and Tanner Knowles combined for 30 points, as Mountain Crest slipped past Bonneville to remain undefeated in region play.
CARBON 80, DELTA 70: Dakota Cisneros netted 22 points for Carbon, while also recording eight assists with eight steals in the region win at home. Derek Young added 19 points in the Dino victory.
SNOW CANYON 68, CANYON VIEW 54: Nate Gottfredson scored 16 points, and grabbed 13 rebounds to record the double-double in Snow Canyon's lopsided win over Canyon View.
DESERT HILLS 47, CEDAR 43: In the highly contested region battle, Desert Hills pulled off the upset against Cedar in part due to shooting 14-for-17 from the charity stripe. The Thunder improved to 5-2 in Region 9 with the win.
DIXIE 50, HURRICANE 32: Twelve players contributed points for the Dixie Flyers in the home win over Hurricane.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 53, PARK CITY 38: Terrell Young had 14 points, including four 3-pointers, to lead Judge Memorial in the home win over Park City.
TOOELE 51, GRANTSVILLE 40: Tooele opened the game up in the fourth quarter, outscoring Grantsville 27-18. Justin Pollmann finished with a game high 30 points in the Buffaloes region victory.
BEN LOMOND 66, BEAR RIVER 63: Ben Lomond battled through two overtimes to upset Bear River on the road. Sterling Brandley torched the nets for 36 points, and Ben Lomond improved to 6-2 in Region 11.
MORGAN 71, STANSBURY 50: Jake Miles had the hot hand for Morgan, dropping in 19 points to lead the visiting team to victory. Cameron Skinner and Bridger Streadbeck combined for 20 points in the Trojans win.
JUAB 46, NORTH SANPETE 41: Curtis Orme led the Wasps with 22 points in the home win over North Sanpete.
MILLARD 56, BEAVER 51: Jeffrey Robison and Jesse Rhodes combined for 36 points, as the home team benefited from poor free-throw shooting via Beaver.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 90, MAESER PREP 80: Rashaan Griffin and Bryson Young combined for 49 points, including nine 3-pointers, to lift Summit Academy to the region victory on the road.
ROWLAND HALL 41, WATERFORD 26: Malik Adams finished with 12 points and eight rebounds, leading all scorers to give Rowland Hall the edge over visiting Waterford.
SOUTH SUMMIT 67, NORTH SUMMIT 65: Porter Lewis had 20 points to lead South Summit in the win after two overtimes. In the loss, Nick Rees, Cameron Smith (So), and Ben Stephens all scored 15 points.
NORTH SEVIER 61, GUNNISON 55: Dakota Shepherd scored a game-high 29 points, and North Sevier picked up a crucial region victory Wednesday night.
WASATCH ACADEMY 61, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 36: Garrett Crosbby and Koby McEwen each scored 13 points, and Wasatch Academy took control of the game in the first half to improve to 15-1.
- Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 4: Ranking the...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 4: Ranking the...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...
- Utah State pressing pause ahead of BYU game...
- Dick Harmon: Knuckleheads with Heismans...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 164
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 113
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 84
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads... 28