Wilson Webb, AP
I listened intently to President Obama's news conference about the need for gun control in our country.
As he stated each position that he felt strongly about, never once did I hear him mention anything about the violent movies that Hollywood continues to churn out that glamorize the use of guns and the committing of murders.
Then, I got to thinking that he purposely wouldn't do that. He is too beholden to the entertainment industry due to its generous contributions to his campaign and support of his liberal agenda.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 36