Wilson Webb, AP
I listened intently to President Obama's news conference about the need for gun control in our country.
As he stated each position that he felt strongly about, never once did I hear him mention anything about the violent movies that Hollywood continues to churn out that glamorize the use of guns and the committing of murders.
Then, I got to thinking that he purposely wouldn't do that. He is too beholden to the entertainment industry due to its generous contributions to his campaign and support of his liberal agenda.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 39
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26