Wilson Webb, AP
I listened intently to President Obama's news conference about the need for gun control in our country.
As he stated each position that he felt strongly about, never once did I hear him mention anything about the violent movies that Hollywood continues to churn out that glamorize the use of guns and the committing of murders.
Then, I got to thinking that he purposely wouldn't do that. He is too beholden to the entertainment industry due to its generous contributions to his campaign and support of his liberal agenda.
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- My view: Mayor Biskupski deserves to build...
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 53
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 30
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 26
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17