Wilson Webb, AP
I listened intently to President Obama's news conference about the need for gun control in our country.
As he stated each position that he felt strongly about, never once did I hear him mention anything about the violent movies that Hollywood continues to churn out that glamorize the use of guns and the committing of murders.
Then, I got to thinking that he purposely wouldn't do that. He is too beholden to the entertainment industry due to its generous contributions to his campaign and support of his liberal agenda.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid with a...
- My view: Women’s equality — 95...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- Letter: 20th-century achievements
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do with...
- Letter: Appalling attitude 84
- George F. Will: Immigration-related... 57
- Letter: Big money in politics 44
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 43
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 39
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 38
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 34