Wilson Webb, AP
I listened intently to President Obama's news conference about the need for gun control in our country.
As he stated each position that he felt strongly about, never once did I hear him mention anything about the violent movies that Hollywood continues to churn out that glamorize the use of guns and the committing of murders.
Then, I got to thinking that he purposely wouldn't do that. He is too beholden to the entertainment industry due to its generous contributions to his campaign and support of his liberal agenda.
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 39
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 26