Wilson Webb, AP
I listened intently to President Obama's news conference about the need for gun control in our country.
As he stated each position that he felt strongly about, never once did I hear him mention anything about the violent movies that Hollywood continues to churn out that glamorize the use of guns and the committing of murders.
Then, I got to thinking that he purposely wouldn't do that. He is too beholden to the entertainment industry due to its generous contributions to his campaign and support of his liberal agenda.
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious...
- Letter: SNAP for children
- Letter: America needs change
- In our opinion: Giving president 'fast-track'...
- George Chapman: A 24-hour city deserves a...
- Kenlee Hess: Immigrants improve American economy
- In our opinion: Legislative subsidy for USU...
- Dan Liljenquist: An impactful U.S.-Iran...
- In our opinion: Anti-Semitism at home... 68
- Letter: America needs change 60
- In our opinion: Senate Democrats'... 47
- Letter: Policy comparisons 46
- John Hoffmire: Is the goal equality? 44
- Richard Davis: Demos shouldn't decide... 32
- Letter: Move out of last place 31
- Jay Evensen: U.S. should put religious... 27