I am a senior at Bingham High School. With our current schedule, the quarter ends shortly after the holiday break. This means that I have a lot of homework to do, including projects, papers and books to read during the break. Having all of this homework decreases the time I get to spend with my family.
The quarter ends right before our break starts. I think the colleges have the right idea in having the semester end before the holidays so the students can spend time with their family without worrying about homework.
Students would be able to enjoy their break better if they didn't have to worry about school.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13