I am a senior at Bingham High School. With our current schedule, the quarter ends shortly after the holiday break. This means that I have a lot of homework to do, including projects, papers and books to read during the break. Having all of this homework decreases the time I get to spend with my family.
The quarter ends right before our break starts. I think the colleges have the right idea in having the semester end before the holidays so the students can spend time with their family without worrying about homework.
Students would be able to enjoy their break better if they didn't have to worry about school.
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Letter: Access to health care
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...
- Prisons bring much positive change
- Letter: Distance from religion