President Barack Obama's efforts to curb guns in America may actually have the opposite effect.
Many people who have never owned a gun are now rushing to purchase guns and ammo. My 18-year-old grandson is one of them. He recently bought a handgun and a taser but has no real need or use for either. He wants a concealed weapons permit but is not old enough.
Thanks, Mr. President, for putting fear and guns into the hearts and hands of our citizens and children.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Police not the problem
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- In our opinion: Utah sees improvement in...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 57
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 38
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 34
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30