President Barack Obama's efforts to curb guns in America may actually have the opposite effect.
Many people who have never owned a gun are now rushing to purchase guns and ammo. My 18-year-old grandson is one of them. He recently bought a handgun and a taser but has no real need or use for either. He wants a concealed weapons permit but is not old enough.
Thanks, Mr. President, for putting fear and guns into the hearts and hands of our citizens and children.
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies undertaken...
- Letter: Land for the young people
- In our opinion: After court's marriage...
- Letter: Sovereign flag
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7 inconsistencies...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 56
- Letter: Sovereign flag 43
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: 7... 38
- In our opinion: In wake of ACA ruling,... 29
- George F. Will: Chief Justice John... 22
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 18