President Barack Obama's efforts to curb guns in America may actually have the opposite effect.
Many people who have never owned a gun are now rushing to purchase guns and ammo. My 18-year-old grandson is one of them. He recently bought a handgun and a taser but has no real need or use for either. He wants a concealed weapons permit but is not old enough.
Thanks, Mr. President, for putting fear and guns into the hearts and hands of our citizens and children.
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform should...
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate debate
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: A compilation...
- Charles Krauthammer: In our politics, full...
- Letter: Amnesty for who?
- In our opinion: Dramatic transformation over...
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare
- There are no Frodos without Sams: The... 47
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 45
- George F. Will: Understanding our... 41
- Letter: Amnesty for who? 37
- My view: Immigration reform just makes... 33
- My view: Eliminating the root cause of... 30
- In our opinion: In an entrepreneurial... 25
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 23