President Barack Obama's efforts to curb guns in America may actually have the opposite effect.
Many people who have never owned a gun are now rushing to purchase guns and ammo. My 18-year-old grandson is one of them. He recently bought a handgun and a taser but has no real need or use for either. He wants a concealed weapons permit but is not old enough.
Thanks, Mr. President, for putting fear and guns into the hearts and hands of our citizens and children.
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Letter: Greater security
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...
- A. Scott Anderson: We all must take steps to...