President Barack Obama's efforts to curb guns in America may actually have the opposite effect.
Many people who have never owned a gun are now rushing to purchase guns and ammo. My 18-year-old grandson is one of them. He recently bought a handgun and a taser but has no real need or use for either. He wants a concealed weapons permit but is not old enough.
Thanks, Mr. President, for putting fear and guns into the hearts and hands of our citizens and children.
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 39
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26