Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- Capitalism and the common good: Fairness,...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- Join the discussion: Is it impossible... 33