Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 31
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 17
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16