Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31