Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 33
- Letter: Society puzzles 32