Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- Doug Robinson: The era of 'I'm sorry'