Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- In our opinion: Obama muses about mandatory...
- John Florez: Lawmakers and the art of punting...
- Letter: Guide to the EPA
- Letter: Conservative courage
- George F. Will: Democrats are eager to give...
- Letter: No pay for student-athletes
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Intriguing...
- Letter: Corrupted by money