Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- Natalie Gochnour: The best of Utah...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Net neutrality could...
- Jay Evensen: Open wide and swallow your tax...
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges...
- Letter: Why such controversy?
- In our opinion: Closing the 'discipline gap'...
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme Court...
- Letter: Live long and prosper
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 97
- Letter: Same stale air 48
- My view: Common Core tests erode... 42
- Letter: Mandated freedom 37
- In our opinion: SB296 bridges... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: Looking to the Supreme... 32
- In our opinion: Talking of tax reform... 28
- Letter: Who's against Healthy Utah? 28