Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27