Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- My view: Online purchases are not tax-free
- In our opinion: National security and... 56
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 30
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 13