Ravell Call, Deseret News
I am a fan of the Legacy Parkway. I was driving it this morning both going to and coming from Layton. I noticed something unusual — there was no one on the walking trail, where there is still 4 to 6 inches of snow.
I know that local entities have responsibility for their portion of the parkway. Someone should plow the snow there so it can be used year-round.
With a snowplow-equipped ATV, it would probably only take 45 minutes to do the job.
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue —...
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: The burden and...
- My view: Herbert should pick law interpreter
- In our opinion: Protecting the church from...
- Letter: Waiving rights
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- My view: Crony capitalism is usurping control