MAPLE MOUNTAIN 62, TIMPANOGOS 51: Tarin Strosser, Aleksa Gappmayer, and Katie Muhlestein all scored in double-digits for the Maple Mountain win over Timpanogos. Jamaica Christensen scored 24 points in the loss.
OREM 53, MOUNTAIN VIEW 52: Cylee Tuimaunei may have only scored five points on the night but she scored all three of Orem's overtime points to give it a victory. Selesitila Tenney and Tatiana Monsen led the Tigers with 13 points apiece.
PARK CITY 47, UINTAH 46: Park City scored 21 points in the final quarter, and despite scoring only eight points in the first half, pulled off the upset at home.
JUAN DIEGO 51, WASATCH 45: Monique Mills had a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds in the Juan Diego win over Wasatch. In the loss, Rebecca MaWhinney scored a game-high 23 points.
JUDGE MEMORIAL 77, UNION 47: Judge Memorial picked up the big road win led by Kailie Quinn who scored 34 points and drained one trey. Despite the loss, the Cougars hit 19 free throws compared to the Bulldogs' 13.
BEAR RIVER 52, STANSBURY 48: Jordan Theurer dropped a game-high 20 points to help Bear River earn the win.
PAYSON 35, JUAB 33: In a neck-and-neck game, Payson edged out the victory in the fourth quarter. Alex Ford led the way with nine points including three from behind the arc.
EMERY 65, SAN JUAN 38: Emery clamped down defensively in the first half, limiting San Juan to 15 points as it built an 18-point first half advantage. Bailey Rasmussen had 14 points in the win while Brooke Lyman tallied a game-high 23 points for the Broncos.
MONUMENT VALLEY 63, GREEN RIVER 61: Monument Valley, behind Heidi Nelson and Cassidy Augustine, held off a fourth quarter rally to top Green River. The Cougars jumped out of the gates in the second half on a 21-7 run.
MONTICELLO 55, WHITEHORSE 44: Mary Beh was the high-scorer with 18 points in the Monticello win over Whitehorse.
RICH 49, TABIONA 21: Rich slowly but steadily increased its lead over Tabiona to stay undefeated in region play. Emma Peart led the Rebels with 13 points while teammate Alyssa Brown added 12 more.
DUCHESNE 49, GRAND 26: Duchesne jumped out to an early lead and beat Grand on the road. Mashaylee Giles led the Eagles with 24 points.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22