PAYSON 54, JUAB 43: Payson outscored Juab by 19 in the third quarter which proved to be the difference as it stayed undefeated in region play. Daniel Reno led the Lions with 13 points while Jacob Humphreys added 11 more.
ENTERPRISE 77, MILLARD 57: Enterprise earned the 20-point victory through a very balanced scoring attack. The Wolves had 10 different players score, highlighted by Isaac Wallin who scored 19 points and drained five 3-pointers. Teammate Justin Prisbrey added 18 points.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 66, NORTH SUMMIT 60: Summit Academy outscored North Summit 20-13 in the final period to get the close win. Rashaan Griffin scored 18 points to lead Summit Academy while North Summit's Ben Stephens scored 18 points in the loss.
EMERY 72, SAN JUAN 41: Emery captured the double-digit road victory over San Juan as it outscored San Juan by 31 in the first three quarters. Dillon Wilstead scored 18 points and hit one 3-pointer to lead the Spartans.
SOUTH SEVIER 59, RICHFIELD 48: Race Parsons lit the scoreboard up once again, dropping 31 points to guide South Sevier to the win.
NORTH SEVIER 70, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 62: Dakota Shepherd had a night to remember after dropping 33 points, nine coming from beyond the arc, to lead North Sevier to the win.
WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 58, ST. JOSEPH 50: Joe Giacchetti scored a game-high 27 points in the West Ridge win over St. Joseph.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 111, MOUNT VERNON 23: Layton Christian led 29-7 after the first quarter as DJ Lacey led seven Eagles in double figures with 15 points.
TINTIC 61, DUGWAY 25: Taylor Hurst scored 20 points for Tintic in the home win over Dugway.
PINNACLE 97, NAVAJO MOUNTAIN 34: Pinnacle put on a show as it earned the road victory and nearly reached the century-mark in the process. The Panthers had five players score in double-digits led by Jake Hardy who scored 17 points and hit one trey. The Jaguars' Alex Gishie led all scorers with 18 points in the loss.
MONTICELLO 70, WHITEHORSE 31: Monticello easily defeated Whitehorse as it started with a 23-4 first quarter and never looked back. Gunnar Hollingsworth scored a game-high 22 points for the Buckaroos.
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Utah Jazz: Terry Rozier’s toughness...
- Syracuse sophomore Hunter Woodhall chases...
- Utah Jazz host third pre-draft workout,...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 39
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- BYU baseball team confident entering... 8