PAYSON 54, JUAB 43: Payson outscored Juab by 19 in the third quarter which proved to be the difference as it stayed undefeated in region play. Daniel Reno led the Lions with 13 points while Jacob Humphreys added 11 more.
ENTERPRISE 77, MILLARD 57: Enterprise earned the 20-point victory through a very balanced scoring attack. The Wolves had 10 different players score, highlighted by Isaac Wallin who scored 19 points and drained five 3-pointers. Teammate Justin Prisbrey added 18 points.
SUMMIT ACADEMY 66, NORTH SUMMIT 60: Summit Academy outscored North Summit 20-13 in the final period to get the close win. Rashaan Griffin scored 18 points to lead Summit Academy while North Summit's Ben Stephens scored 18 points in the loss.
EMERY 72, SAN JUAN 41: Emery captured the double-digit road victory over San Juan as it outscored San Juan by 31 in the first three quarters. Dillon Wilstead scored 18 points and hit one 3-pointer to lead the Spartans.
SOUTH SEVIER 59, RICHFIELD 48: Race Parsons lit the scoreboard up once again, dropping 31 points to guide South Sevier to the win.
NORTH SEVIER 70, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 62: Dakota Shepherd had a night to remember after dropping 33 points, nine coming from beyond the arc, to lead North Sevier to the win.
WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 58, ST. JOSEPH 50: Joe Giacchetti scored a game-high 27 points in the West Ridge win over St. Joseph.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 111, MOUNT VERNON 23: Layton Christian led 29-7 after the first quarter as DJ Lacey led seven Eagles in double figures with 15 points.
TINTIC 61, DUGWAY 25: Taylor Hurst scored 20 points for Tintic in the home win over Dugway.
PINNACLE 97, NAVAJO MOUNTAIN 34: Pinnacle put on a show as it earned the road victory and nearly reached the century-mark in the process. The Panthers had five players score in double-digits led by Jake Hardy who scored 17 points and hit one trey. The Jaguars' Alex Gishie led all scorers with 18 points in the loss.
MONTICELLO 70, WHITEHORSE 31: Monticello easily defeated Whitehorse as it started with a 23-4 first quarter and never looked back. Gunnar Hollingsworth scored a game-high 22 points for the Buckaroos.
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks off...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- College football predictions: How will... 137
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36