EAST 64, CLEARFIELD 58: Parker Van Dyke scored a game-high 27 points in the East win over Clearfield.
MURRAY 58, HILLCREST 42: Dylan Ross scored a game-high of 16 points, including three 3-pointers, in the Murray win over Hillcrest.
WESTLAKE 43, SKYLINE 26: After a close first half, Westlake sealed the deal in the second half, outscoring Skyline by 17 points. Zavon Jackson had a solid outing for Westlake as he scored 16 points.
MAPLE MOUNTAIN 58, TIMPANOGOS 52: Timpanogos gave Maple Mountain a run for its money in the fourth quarter but it was too little, too late as the Golden Eagles soared to victory. Josh Phelps was outstanding for the Golden Eagles, scoring 26 points including four treys.
OREM 81, MOUNTAIN VIEW 70: Led by Zach Hunsaker, who scored 22 points, the Tigers clawed their way to victory in a hard-fought contest. Dalton Nixon aided Hunsaker with 21 points while Mountain View's Ryan Warner scored 20 points and hit four 3-pointers in the loss.
SPRINGVILLE 63, PROVO 49: Springville added another win on an already strong season behind Max Schriener, who scored 28 points, and Bradley Kitchen. The Red Devils hit 23-of-33 free-throw attempts.
SNOW CANYON 53, DIXIE 44: Snow Canyon held off Dixie in a Region 9 matchup. Kallan Webster led the Warriors with 15 points.
PARK CITY 68, UINTAH 59: Park City was able to make free throws in overtime to secure the win over Uintah. Bosten VanDerVeur scored a game-high 24 points for the Miners.
UNION 68, JUDGE MEMORIAL 61: Union edged out Judge Memorial in an overtime thriller. There were nine lead changes in the second half leading up to overtime. Stephen Merrell led the Cougars with 22 points while Terrell Young led the Bulldogs with 16 points including four 3-pointers in the loss.
BEN LOMOND 51, TOOELE 48: Ben Lomond connected on 15-of-20 free-throw attempts and Sterling Brandley recorded the double-double with 11 points and 10 assists in the win.
MORGAN 76, OGDEN 59: Ogden's Spencer Smith took control of the first quarter scoring 15 of their 17 points all from behind the 3-point line. Morgan did come back in the fourth quarter almost doubling their scoring. Jake Miles led for the Trojans scoring a game high 38 points, 12 from behind the arc.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33