CARBON 56, NORTH SANPETE 41: Carbon's dominant second half helped the Dinos get the road victory over North Sanpete. Shelby Cornforth scored a team-high 17 points and Katie Basinger chipped in 10 to fuel Carbon. Despite the loss, Taylor Gordon scored a game-high 20 points for the Hawks.
DELTA 47, SPANISH FORK 43: Led by Angela Burton who scored 18 points and drained four treys, Delta eked out Spanish Fork to stay undefeated in region play. The Dons made eight 3-pointers as a team but it was not enough to get past the Rabbits.
NORTH SUMMIT 59, SUMMIT ACADEMY 21: Kasidee Evans and Susie Stephens combined for 35 points as North Summit cruised to victory over Summit Academy. McKell Richins recorded a double-double for the Braves as she scored 10 points and grabbed an astounding 17 rebounds.
RICHFIELD 51, SOUTH SEVIER 24: Richfield's swarming defense held South Sevier to just seven points in the first half and the Wildcats were able to hold on to get the road win over the Rams. Richfield's Megan Bean led all scorers with 15 points.
SAN JUAN 52, GRAND 23: San Juan sank 19 of its 25 attempts from the charity stripe to help the Broncos outlast the Red Devils. Tyla Morris poured in a game-high 18 points while Sam Giddings contributed 12 to fuel San Juan.
AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 50, NORTH SEVIER 40: Dalila Rodriguez torched the nets for 26 points while also securing seven boards, and Mauri Staheli added 13 to help lift American Leadership over North Sevier. Devyn Sorensen led the way for the Wolves with 21 points.
WASATCH ACADEMY 39, MERIT ACADEMY 16: Wasatch Academy earned its first win of the season behind its well-balanced scoring attack. Eleanor Thorpe scored a game-high 12 points while Bruna Toto contributed 11 to lead the way for the Tigers.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 47, INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 34: The three-pronged attack of Alissa Atisme, Teneshia Davison and Shayla Simpson accounted for all 47 of Layton Christian's points as it picked up the road victory. Atisme led the group with 19 points including four 3-pointers.
WENDOVER 45, DUGWAY 35: Wendover's strong first half helped the Wildcats grind out the victory over Dugway. Erika Maldonado scored a team-high 15 points while Nancy DeSantiago chipped in 10 to fuel Wendover.
VALLEY 52, ESCALANTE 51: Nicole Roundy drilled two baskets in the final minute to help Valley earn its first region win of the season by defeating Escalante. Kyra Milligan sank three treys and led the Buffaloes with 16 points, while Lindsey Phillips scored a game-high 23 points for Escalante.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 138
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 95
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- Utes still have outside chance at... 32
- Brady Poppinga: From an early age I... 24
- Utah moves up to No. 20/21 after... 22
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21