Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
We should close all bars and halt the sale of alcoholic beverages every time someone dies as the result of alcohol.
That makes as much sense as banning the sale of guns. After all, far more people die from drunk driving and similar alcohol-related incidents than from gun-related deaths.
Oh, wait. They tried that; it was called Prohibition. How well did that work?
- My view: Voting member's perspective on the...
- Letters: Founders' values
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- John Florez: Government a big vending machine
- In our opinion: Leave NCIC alone
- The winners and the losers
- Letters: 'My View' irresponsible
- White House press corps has been turned into...