MERIT ACADEMY 44, NORTH SEVIER 42: Austreberto Tona drained a 3-pointer with five seconds remaining to give the Knights a victory over the Wolves. Tona had 16 points, while North Sevier's Dakota Shepherd scored a game-high 24. Both teams had technical fouls in what was an intense game.
GUNNISON 63, AMERICAN LEADERSHIP 43: Colby Caldwell managed to lead all scorers with 26 points, and Gunnison finished the game on a 27-11 run to easily slip past ALA at home.
WASATCH ACADEMY 59, MANTI 43: Garrett Crosby led all scorers with 17 points, while Cody John contributed 16 points to help Wasatch to the region victory at home.
ST. JOSEPH 63, CONCORDIA PREP 18: Sebastian Pomeroy scored 15 points and grabbed a team-high seven rebounds to lead St. Joseph to the lopsided win on the road.
LAYTON CHRISTIAN 79, WEST RIDGE ACADEMY 61: Preston Sill led four LCA scorers in double figures with 16 points, as the visiting team had a big third quarter to pick up the region victory.
LEGACY PREP 53, OAKLEY 16: Hunter Harmer dropped in a game high 20 points, while Jacob Higginson added a 10 point 13 rebound double-double to lead Legacy Prep past Oakley in region play.
INTERMOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN 61, MOUNT VERNON 32: Mikey Boettger and Zach Paige combined for 32 points, as ICS managed to earn its first win of the season with the road victory.
PANGUITCH 52, PIUTE 44: Dalan Bennett grabbed a team-high nine rebounds, while Tyce Barney added 23 points to lead visiting Panguitch past Piute in region play.
VALLEY 76, MILFORD 52: Valley cruised past Milford on the road thanks to a huge first half where Valley outscored the home team 38-17. The Buffaloes had five players reach double-digits compared to Milford's two players.
BRYCE VALLEY 71, WAYNE 56: After a 21-7 quarter in favor of Bryce Valley, Wayne cut the deficit to one point in the third quarter but Bryce Valley closed strong and put the game away. The Mustangs were hot from behind the arc as they hit nine 3-pointers as a team led by Braxton Syrett who hit five treys to scored 21 points. Teammate Hunter Mecham scored a game-high 23 points including 5 3-pointers.
PINNACLE 85, ROCKWELL 68: Javanni Alyzayyat posted 27 points for the Panthers.
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26