I am deeply concerned with the perpetrated perceptions that conservatives are far-right extremists.
Conservatives view the Constitution as a divinely inspired document — the principles of which have made this country the envy of the rest of the world. Liberals view this same document as outdated and as an obstruction to their more enlightened and progressive agenda.
Is it extreme to demand that the federal government put its financial house in order?
Is it extreme to require that our elected officials take seriously their oaths to uphold, and to preserve and to defend and to protect this same Constitution?
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 26
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 18
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13