I am deeply concerned with the perpetrated perceptions that conservatives are far-right extremists.
Conservatives view the Constitution as a divinely inspired document — the principles of which have made this country the envy of the rest of the world. Liberals view this same document as outdated and as an obstruction to their more enlightened and progressive agenda.
Is it extreme to demand that the federal government put its financial house in order?
Is it extreme to require that our elected officials take seriously their oaths to uphold, and to preserve and to defend and to protect this same Constitution?
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22