I am deeply concerned with the perpetrated perceptions that conservatives are far-right extremists.
Conservatives view the Constitution as a divinely inspired document — the principles of which have made this country the envy of the rest of the world. Liberals view this same document as outdated and as an obstruction to their more enlightened and progressive agenda.
Is it extreme to demand that the federal government put its financial house in order?
Is it extreme to require that our elected officials take seriously their oaths to uphold, and to preserve and to defend and to protect this same Constitution?
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 80
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 52
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 29
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19